Systems Administrator Sap Basis - Bangalore - Medtronic
Medtronic as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Systems Administrator Sap Basis jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Medtronic company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Senior System Administrator – SAP BASIS
Medtronic Bangalore part of the Global IT SAP BASIS/Netweaver Team core responsibility is providing technical operational services to the Medtronic SAP businesses systems & functions across geographies. This role will be focused on delivering sap basis administration support and project activity. Medtronic SAP business systems spans across multiple products such as ERP, APO, PI, CRM, SRM, GTS, MDM and solution manager. Medtronic’s diverse environment, project requirements and technology platform provides various challenges in the SAP administration space. It’s a great place to leverage your expertise, learn and excel.
Job Title : Senior System Administrator
Department : SAP BASIS/DB2 Team
Reporting to : Lead – SAP BASIS/DB2
- Responsible for implementing new dimensional products and strategic level projects for the organization
- Responsible to mentor and coach other team members in technical work execution.
- Resolve SAP Basis incidents, Periodic monitoring of systems and system checks, i.e. performance optimization, system tuning
- Monitoring ABAP dumps, update and background jobs, backup status, Lock entries, system logs, system response time, processes, Operating system related issues, memory-CPU and utilization.
- Perform abap and java SAP transport, Applying Kernel Patch, Snote, EHP, Support Package stack and SPAM, Manage Client Copies, System Refreshes, Profile maintenance, Printer spool and Output devices management.
- To support one or more multiple versions and SAP applications ECC, APO, SolMan, GTS, PI, BW/BI, SCM, SRM
- Provide Level 1 & 2 support for all SAP Net weaver Systems, including out of hours support for nonproduction / production (scheduled change and emergency situations)
- Working with non production & production support with project consultants in global locations.
- Ensure the deliverables meet Medtronic quality standards.
- Ensure compliance to policies and procedures
- Good understanding of SAP Net weaver Abap and Java Stack .Experience in performing L1 Net weaver basis Abap and Java stack activity.
- Experience in Netweaver basis technical activities such as Build, Patch, upgrade, Monitor of SAP Netweaver stacks
- Good hands-on knowledge of BASIS Support Life Cycle activities
- Experience in following and creating Technical SOP documents
- Good written communication skills, Strong technical analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong sense of teamwork, personal integrity, responsibility and accountability
- Excellent diagnostic, problem solving and issue resolution ability.
- Experience working with demanding deadlines, high workload and some degree of conflicting priorities.
- Experience/knowledge of SAP Net weaver Application Systems Administration
- Able to learn quickly with minimal supervision.
- Experience/Knowledge of DB2 highly desirable
- Exposure to any of the products such as Vendavo, Solution Manager, Portal, Trex, LiveCache Administration with be added advantage.
This role may require working in shifts based on the business need.
. EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Graduation in Engineering (BE/BTech) or Bachelors in IT/Computer Science from a reputed institute/university.
- Minimum 5 year of experience in SAP Netweaver BASIS Administration in Java and ABAP stacks
- IBM AIX/Unix with IBM DB2 database understanding and/or experience will be added advantage