Manager Administration - Chennai - Walchandnagar Industries
Walchandnagar Industries as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Manager Administration jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Walchandnagar Industries company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
1. Maintaining daily attendance of Chennai office and Site offices.
2. Maintaining day to day activities in office.
3. Up keeping office administration.
4. Updating emails.
5. Logistical support to office staffs and site staffs.
6. Consolidating monthly attendance of TNEB site and Chennai office staff and report to HO every month.
7. Checking the Tour bills and Site allowance bills and forward to HO.
8. Entering the Tour bills in SAP.
9. Booking of lodging and vehicle arrangements during the visit of staffs from HO to Chennai and site visits.
10. Submission of documents to Labour office.
1. Conducting interviews for filling up the vacant positions in office and sites. Forward to HO for further approvals.
2. Sorting out the problems of staffs related to General Medical Insurance issues.
3. Coordinating with HO regarding staffs related issues.
1. Follow-up of payments related to TANSAM, IGCAR
2. Submission of tender documents to TANSAM, IGCAR, CVRDE
3. Coordinating with clients.
4. Follow-up of Marketing enquiries and maintain a register.
5. Visit to client for marketing & payment collection.
6. Local visit to IBR Office, Lawyers office, and follow up of Insurance claims etc.
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 4,00,000 P.A. Not a constraint for right candidate.
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: Administration/Facility Management
Role: Executive/ Sr Executive - Administration
Keyskills: SAP Administration attendance HR
Desired Candidate Profile
Education : MBA In HR
Experience : Minimum 5 years experience
Education: UG -B.Com - Commerce
PG - MBA/PGDM - HR/Industrial Relations