Machine Learning Engineer - - Ushyaku Software Solutions Llp
Ushyaku Software Solutions Llp as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Machine Learning Engineer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Ushyaku Software Solutions Llp company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
- Creating Scalable Machine Learning systems that are highly performant
- Identifying patterns in data streams and generating actionable insights
- Customizing Machine Learning (ML) algorithms for in-house use
- Writing production quality code and libraries that can be packaged, installed and deployed
- Maintain and improve existing in-house tools and code. Optimize for speed and efficiency Qualifications
- Experience of handling various data types and structures: structured and unstructured data, extensive prior experience in integrating data, profiling, validating
- Algorithms Geek and researcher in field of data science with a strong experience in statistical & analytics packages/tools (R, Alteryx etc.)
- Expertise on Machine Learning/Information Retrieval/Artificial Intelligence/Text Mining problems.
- Deep understanding & familiarity with Predictive modeling concepts, Recommendation & optimizing algorithms, clustering & classification techniques
- High level of proficiency in statistical tools, relational databases & expertise in programming languages like Python/SQL is desired
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team
- Candidate should open to learn new open source technologies and languages
- Must be able to thrive in a fast paced, customer-focused, collaborative environment. Must be able to work hands-on with minimal supervision or assistance.
- Masters- degree in operations research, applied statistics, data mining, machine learning & related quantitative discipline (Preferably M.Sc /M. Tech. in Statistics/Mathematics) OR MBA from Tier 1 with relevant experience & expertise
Answer following questions while applying
1. Total experience
2. Current CTC
3. Notice period