Senior Motion Graphic Artist - Mumbai - Capgemini
Capgemini as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Senior Motion Graphic Artist jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Capgemini company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Senior Motion Graphic ArtistRole and responsibilities:
o Produce complex motion graphics and 3D animation, using independent judgment and creativity.
o Working to clear and defined milestones within a project and strict time constraints.
o Participate in motion design and production of multimedia campaigns & branding, assisting with such responsibilities as production coordination, background design and progress tracking.
o Make objects/characters appear lifelike by manipulating light, color, texture, shadow, and transparency, or manipulating static images to give the illusion of motion.
o Create two-dimensional and three-dimensional images depicting objects in motion or illustrating a process, using computer animation or modeling programs.
o Develop Motion Graphic videos, 3D animation videos, Walkthroughs, Solution Demos, Character Animation videos, Logo animation, Digital Presentation.
o Ensuring assigned assets achieve the agreed company standard before integration with the product
o Monitor, communicate and apply quality standards created or maintained by the market, and where appropriate integrate within internal quality management systems
Location : Mumbai
Experience: 5 to 10 yrs
The right candidate will have some of the following:
• At least 4-6 years of work experience in 3D animation and motion graphic design.
• At least 3-4 years hands-on experience in After Effect, 3Ds Max/Maya, Photoshop and Illustrator.
• At least 1 year of experience in coaching junior motion graphic designers or 3D animators.
• Excellent skills in After Effects and 3Ds Max/Maya/Cinema 4D.
• Expert in creating Concepts & excellent Visualization skills required.
- Degree/Advanced Diploma in Multimedia Design and/or proven experience in similar role.
- Should have an impressive portfolio of works
- Prior experience working in communication department of IT company is a plus
- Award winners will have a definite advantage