Assistant Manager Research And Documentation Hyderabad - - Deloitte
- Assistant Manager Research And Documentation Hyderabad
- 12 Apr, 2017 15 days ago
Deloitte as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Assistant Manager Research And Documentation Hyderabad jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Deloitte company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Assistant Manager - Research and Documentation
The Deloitte Greenhouse is an advanced, immersive environment designed to accelerate breakthroughs. It combines behavioral methods, analytics, technology and experienced facilitation to create an experience that can bring about extraordinary results for clients. The Deloitte Greenhouse is designed as a place for cultivation – of ideas, of relationships and of opportunities.
The Deloitte Greenhouse integrates a suite of unique client and internal offerings into one dynamic space. The Greenhouse Lab Offerings types include: Innovation, Insight, Leadership, Strategy, Relationship, Transformation, Transition, and Custom Labs. Greenhouses provide an environment that fosters creativity with approaches and expertise to help clients innovate across a range of issues—leadership, relationships, strategies— and provides a very powerful experience for both external and internal teams. Clients who engage with these Greenhouses will uncover highly relevant insights and develop more successful approaches to complex challenges.
Work you’ll do
As an Research and Documentation Specialists, you would be responsible to provide support to teams within the Deloitte Greenhouse Experience division of Market Development. Not only will you work as an individual contributor, but also as a team player across six different location-based Lab delivery teams across the US and globally. You will interact with a diverse group of Lab teams supporting Deloitte’s client engagement team leaders across all Deloitte industries and services. You would support diverse research efforts and content curation for Labs.
· Conduct external and internal research for Labs by request using various internal and external search tools and databases. o
Access Deloitte internal resources (DeloitteNet, Deloitte Resources, DPN, Intellinet, etc.) and external (Harvard Business Publishing Leading Edge, SAGE Journals, IEEE Explore, etc.) o
Identify and track research pertaining to general market trends, industry specific trends, client background and context and case study type requests o
Communicate with US based resources to define requirements, ask appropriate questions, and provides updates and risk mitigation
· Develop confidential Lab deliverables utilizing MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Word. o
Develop these client-facing, print-ready materials with minimal guidance o
Be able to understand and synthesize disparate inputs o
Create highly professional deliverables in powerpoint o
Review digital images of physical Lab panels and generate high-quality detailed graphics in PowerPoint for preparation of final deliverable o
Communicate and ask questions appropriately of the lab team members that participated in the event
· Be responsible for self and peer-level level review deliverables.
· Build relationship with key stakeholders and provide regular progress reporting to internal stakeholders.
· Be client and quality centric with attention to details, customized for each client
· Provide operational support utilizing SalesForce, SharePoint, and other firm resources. o
Leverage and update SalesForce records at critical points during the Lab process. o
Manage files upload of our repository tasks associated with SharePoint.
· Be flexible and adaptable to dynamics of the process and practice professional behavior at work.
· Work on tight deadlines and agreed SALs.
· Work effectively with all team members with active knowledge development and sharing best practices, to achieve common team goals.
· Be able to coordinate with disparate resources, and work with people from multiple countries and cultures.
· Fully comply with all applicable policies of the Deloitte U.S. Firms; maintain confidentiality at all times, as we deal with highly confidential client information for all our clients for which Labs are done.
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, we’ve invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way. So, we provide a range of resources including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning. DU: The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning Center in the Hyderabad offices is an extension of the Deloitte University (DU) in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people’s growth and development. Explore DU: The Leadership Center in India
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture that is inclusive, invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
· 5 to 7+ years of experience with at least 4 years of relevant experience
· Undergraduate university graduate
- Experience working in a fast-paced, team environment
- Experience working independently on multiple simultaneous assignments or engagements
- Effective interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Logical thinking ability and strong comprehension
- Ability to be flexible
- Excellent Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word skills
- Excellent project management skills
· MBA preferred
· Experience in a professional services firm or a strong understanding
· Experience working or supporting teams
· Experience working on a global team
· SharePoint experience
Work Hours: 2pm to 11pm
Location : Hyderabad
2pm to 11pm
“Deloitte” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited DTTL, a UK private company limited by guarantee. Each member firm provides services in a particular geographic area and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. DTTL does not itself provide services to clients. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are separate and distinct legal entities, which cannot obligate each other. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are liable only for their own acts or omissions and not those of each other. Each DTTL member firm is structured differently in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice, and other factors, and may secure the provision of professional services in its territory through subsidiaries, affiliates and/or other entities.
In the United States, Deloitte LLP is the member firm of DTTL. Like DTTL, Deloitte LLP does not provide services to clients. Instead, services are primarily provided by the subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, including:
- Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP
- Deloitte Tax LLP
Requisition code: E17HUAMGSK-RD