Senior Engineer Testing - Pune - Aricent
Aricent as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Senior Engineer Testing jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Aricent company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Job Location: Navi Mumbai
Education Background: BE/B.Tech/ME/MTech/ MCA/ M.Sc
Roles and Responsibility:
- Candidate should able to devise Test Strategy, review test plan, traceability matrix and ensure usage of tools for optimization.
- Candidate should be able to ensure the availability test environment, design test and defect reporting formats and manage the team.
- Should be able to write the relevant Test-Scenarios for the given requirement.
- Candidate should update project related data as required in applicable systems and ensure timely reporting and response to stakeholders
- Experience in testing of – Evolved Packet Core ( EPC) (Comprising SGW, PGW, and MME, PCRF, DRA, LCS, HSS, DPI, L4-L7 Optimizer, NIMS.)
- Good knowledge of EPC including HSS, MME, S/P-GW, PCRF, PCEF.
- Good understanding EPC interfaces (S6a, S1-C, S1-U, S5/S8, Sgi, S11, S10)
- Expert knowledge of mobile wireless networks; LTE - specifically MME, S/P GW, HSS and/or DRA
- Experience in testing and debugging the network issue related to VoLTE/ViLTE/RCS calls
- Provide design integration with LTE RAN, eHRPD Core, IP Data Core, and Service Layer networks. Define and develop LTE EPC topography. Candidate should have expertise in LTE standards and technology and OEM network elements, especially with core network Elements- mentioned above.
- Develop Core Development Lab test strategy, schedule, and test cases, plan for testing. Coordinating Testing OSS, BSS and provisioning interfaces.
- Excellent experience on one of the Test Tools and protocol analyser from Netscout / Ixia/ Spirent/ Exfo/ Keysight/ Vivai (JDSU) etc.
Preffered Skills: -
- Develop LTE Core capacity plans, roadmaps, and scalability designs. Capacity engineering support through characterizing the specific hardware and software impacts based on factors such as wireless forecast, call modelling, and actual usage information.
- Provide Core design support for IT requirements, systems, and related products/services
- Experience in scripting on UNIX / Python / Perl etc.
- Experience with TCP, IP, SCTP, Diameter, GTP, RADIUS, routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, and ISIS), 802.1P/Q VLAN tagging.
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication, able to communicate to both technical and non-technical people.