Senior Revit Technician Plumbing Fire Protection - Noida - Wsp Group
Wsp Group as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Senior Revit Technician Plumbing Fire Protection jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Wsp Group company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
WSP and Parsons Brinckerhoff have combined and are now one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. Together we provide services to transform the built environment and restore the natural environment, and our expertise ranges from environmental remediation to urban planning, from engineering iconic buildings to designing sustainable transport networks, and from developing the energy sources of the future to enabling new ways of extracting essential resources. We have approximately 34,500 employees, including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors, program and construction management professionals, and various environmental experts. We are based in more than 500 offices across 39 countries worldwide. www.wsp-pbgroup.com
WSP I Parsons Brinckerhoff in India has over 330 experienced and skilled professional staff supporting seven disciplines - Building Structures, Building Services, Industry, Infrastructure (Bridges & Heavy Civils), Development (Highways & Drainage), Utilities and Transportation spread across Delhi NCR and Bangalore offices.
Responsibilities To work as part of our Services Team to provide CAD/BIM support to engineering projects. The successful candidate’s role will be as an MEP Revit Modeller within the WSP I Parsons Brinckerhoff India in our Noida office producing BIM models and detailed engineering designs and construction drawings. You can expect to be active on a number of projects at any given time.You will report to CAD/BIM Manager in Project functionally and reporting to Line manager operationally.
• Producing BIM Models for Mechanical, Electrical and PH services using Revit MEP by agreeing drawing strategy, type and size of drawings and drawing numbering with project engineer, and suggesting methods of drawing production to ensure efficient methods of working
• Swiftly able to switch on to working on AutoCAD for Preparing design drawings for MEP services depending on priority of works.
• Preparing plant room layouts, sections, details and coordinated services drawings.
• Agree priorities and deadlines for drawing/model production with Project Engineer/CAD Manager
• Input to the co-ordination of engineering services on projects
• Develop general arrangement drawings from engineers sketches and other design team member drawings and details and develop sketches into co-ordinated building details
• Discuss and agree setting out and building services details with other members of the team
• Complete design sketches for information in tender documents for small / routine work
• Produce work to specified WSP I Parsons Brinckerhoff CAD standards, suggest revisions to standards as appropriate
• Use templates for CAD/BIM work and use CAD/BIM library items to assist design work
• Provide advice and coaching to junior CAD/BIM staff on CAD functions when requested
• Follow QA, document control, archiving & CDM guidelines on all work
• Work with project team members on specified aspects of the project.
• Ensuring all relevant standards and guides are used in accordance with WSP I Parsons Brinckerhoff QA processes.
Requirements • The applicant should possess a diploma/degree in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
• Hands on experience on Revit MEP software and AutoCAD.
• Experience of working on a number of sized projects, as the sole CAD/BIM support and as part of a wider CAD/BIM team
• Good working knowledge of Revit MEP with ability to use all standard functions within Revit MEP, Parametric Families creation and ability to coach junior staff in its use
• Knowledge on industry standards for Mechanical, Electrical and PH services
• Good understanding of the role of consultant engineers and how to support this.
• Clear understanding of industry standards.
• Communication skills
• Organization skills
• Innovative mindset
• Building client relationships
• Improvement and quality