Risk And Security Analyst - - Cargill
Cargill as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Risk And Security Analyst jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Cargill company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of
ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees
in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com
Cargill is seeking an exceptional Senior Analyst for their world class Security Operation Center (SOC) which handles Cyber Security Alerts & Incidents originating from multiple sites across Cargill.
In this role you will be working with Cargill’s Cyber Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT) and be handling challenging / interesting Information Security Incidents.
You would have an opportunity in mentoring Level 1 analysts.
This role provides an opportunity to work around multiple Information Security tools and also do some basic malware analysis.
A Pivotal role in the SOC center in Bangalore.
- An individual contributor role, responsible for providing solutions and remedy to incidents of high importance.
- Support implementation of SOC processes and perform periodic check for compliance
- Handle Incident Escalations from SOC L1
- Recognizes successful / potential intrusions and compromises through review and analysis of relevant event detail information.
- Launch and track investigations to resolution. Recognizes attacks based on their signatures. – Differentiates false positives from true intrusion attempts.
- Alerts concerned stakeholders of intrusions and potential intrusions and compromises to their IT environment.
- Knowledge base update to effectively communicate information internally and to customers
- Educate SOC L1 to enable them handling similar incidents in future.
- Oversee threat and advisory service to publish latest security vulnerabilities & threats, advisories, and incidents
- Conduct periodic Vulnerability Assessment and Reporting
- Collaborates with the Cyber Security Incident Response Team on new platform functionality
- Collaborates with Cargill’s Technology Governance, Risks, and Controls organization to integrate further datasets
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Information Technology with 4-7years of experience.
- At least 2 years in handling complex Security Alerts , Correlation of events from multiple environments.
- Experience working with SIEM technologies such as Log Rhythm
- Broader understanding of
SIEM tools functionality and logic behind creating rules and filters, integrating with different solution e.g. AV software, IDS, IPS etc...
Solid understanding of network protocols including TCP/IP, UDP, DHCP, FTP, SFTP, ATM, SNMP, SMTP, SSH, SSL, VPN, RDP, HTTP and HTTPS.
- Understanding of various cyber-attacks and recent hacking techniques
- Use vulnerability assessment data to pinpoint potential points of attack.
- Experience in the containment and remediation of active Security Incidents
- Experience in basic malware analysis
- Able to document and present after action reports to management
- Understanding of Organization Security Architecture, ISMS Processes - ISO 27000 Standards
- Exceptional information analysis abilities; ability to perform independent analysis and distill relevant findings and root cause.
- Strong people Management and decision-making skills.
- Strong oral and writing skills to articulate complex ideas clearly and effectively; experience creating and presenting documentation and management reports.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, priorities, and operational assignments in a high pressure environment.-
GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst
Certifications in Splunk Security app / HP Arcsight / IBM Qradar or other SIEMs
CompTIA Security + , Cisco Certified Security Professional/Associate, CEH,