Assoc Sales Rep - New Delhi - Medtronic
Medtronic as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Assoc Sales Rep jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Medtronic company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Careers that Change Lives
This is the time to join Medtronic. We are one of the world’s leading medical technology and solutions companies and we’re committed to improving the lives of patients worldwide. We are present in 140 countries & have an annual revenue of $ 28 billion.
The way the world accesses and interacts with healthcare is changing, so we must change too. Disrupt the status quo. Collaborate. And take on healthcare’s greatest challenges — all while continuing to deliver on our Mission to alleviate pain, restore health and extend life.
Come help us drive the transformation of healthcare. Join a Leader, be a leader.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB (summary):
Graduate Trainees will play a critical role in achieving business results by executing key sales and business development strategies. Graduate Trainees can expect to gain broad knowledge of Medtronic's sales, business development and application functions and a detailed understanding of the role these functions play in the areas in which assignments are completed. At the end of 12 months, the Graduate trainee will take up a full time role with a business unit of Medtronic in Indian Sub-continent.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES · Trainees will go through various on the job experiences like technical training on a therapy, operation theatre management skills, selling & market development skills through assigned projects.
· Execute the assigned project in defined timelines
· Solving Problems - Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
· Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work - Developing goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work. · Processing Information - Compiling, coding, categorizing, calculating, tabulating, auditing, or verifying information or data. · Communicating with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers and other external sources. · Thinking Creatively - Developing, designing, or creating new applications, ideas, relationships, systems, or products, including artistic contributions.
REQUIREMENTS PREFERENCES · Bachelor Engineering
· 0-1 year of experience
· Bio-Medical Engineering
· Internship experience in a healthcare organization
SKILLS/COMPETENCIES · Graduate trainee position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate effectively with personnel. More importantly, graduate trainees must also possess excellent analytical skills. These skills help the trainee solve problems and interact with staff, customers & patients during the tenure of an assigned project.
· Ability to interface and build credibility with senior levels of the company
· Ability to work cooperatively and to influence the stakeholders in a matrix environment—particularly with respect to selling confidence in a new business direction
· Tenacity to stay the course despite setbacks and opposition
Expectations of success
- Possesses Business Acumen
- Solves Problems
- Enables Strategic Direction
- Collaborates Across Matrix
- Recruits and Manages Talent
- Enables Diverse and Inclusive Workplace
- Considers Impact on Patient & Customer
- Generates Innovative Ideas
- Promotes Change
- Sets Challenging Expectations
- Implements Operational Excellence
- Influences Accountability
- Models Ethical Behavior
OTHER REQUIREMENTS · Willingness to travel