Backup Storage Admin Years Mumbai - Mumbai - Capgemini
Capgemini as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Backup Storage Admin Years Mumbai jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Capgemini company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Storage & Backuo Admin for 3-5 years
Primary Skill : Storage & Backup Admin
3-5 experiance in storage & Backup technologies
- Good understanding of the storage concepts and internal architecture.
- Hands-on experience on the various storage products Hitachi, EMC,NetApps etc.
- Experience on the various storage monitoring and management tools.
- Handle escalated incidents
- Perform root cause analysis
- Analyze various reports
- Coordinate with vendors
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Knowledge of networking
- Knowledge of storage concepts
- Knowledge of ticketing tools
- Knowledge of ITIL process
- EMC XtremIO VMAX, VNXe, Unity
- Avamar/Data Domain
- HP Data Protector (Legacy Enterprise Business)
- IBM Tivoli Workload Scheduler (aka Maestro)
- Install and Configure the Backup Servers and Clients
- Configure Backup Policies, Catalog Backups, Restore the backups.
- Troubleshoot Backup Issues, Failed Jobs, Performance Issues
- Document and Update SOP and RCA
- Work on Change Request and monitor them closely
- In-depth knowledge of third party backup tool like Veritas NetBackup, IBM Tivoli (TSM), Legato, Pure Disk.
- 4-6 years of professional backup administration experience in any of the above tool.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Configuration of Storage Volumes, Virtual Tape Libraries, Disk Storage Units.
- Trouble shoot Performance Issues, Propose and Implement Change Requests
- Ability to communicate technical issues with non-technical people
- Problem Solving and Decision Making skills.
- Good Leadership and Communication skills.
- Must have good understanding of operating systems
- Reporting Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly
- Maintain Knowledgebase, Sop's
- Day to day management and support of storage & backups;
- Being part of a team of technical specialists in service delivery and transitional projects;
- Monitoring of the storage & backups, addressing any issues raised and ensuring that contracted services are met;
- Proactive maintenance of the estate;
- Patching & updates;
- implementing service improvements;
Thanks & Regards