Maxus Group Head Digital - Mumbai - Maxus
Maxus as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Maxus Group Head Digital jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Maxus company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Job title – Group Head – Digital, Maxus, India
Overview of job
Maxus digital team is looking for a media professional with 5-8 years of experience in digital for a large automotive brand. You will be expected to work on digital strategy (Branding and Performance) for various brands from the client’s portfolio. You should have thorough knowledge of the media marketplace and opportunities available and build constructive relationships with key media owners where relevant. You should have inclination towards an innovative approach in use of media, exploration of new forms of communication, research, presentation techniques.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Client Lead .
3 best things about the job:
In three months:
- Understand Maxus way of working and able to navigate through the verticals
- Handle the clients day to day requirements
- Involve in strategic planning
- Create a 360 planning approach for new campaign
- Use of proprietary tools for annual plans
- Lead the team
- Leading and coordinating a team of media communication professionals in the conception and delivery of innovative, well-targeted, business-building communications solutions across a variety of media
- Leader face to client, managing senior relationship and providing overall team leadership to client
- Being responsible for the team’s output and talent development
- 5 to 8 years of digital work experience
- Ability to build strategic and cooperative working relationships with colleagues, clients and other internal/external parties
- Ability to anticipate and recognize opportunities and challenges
- Good coaching skills
- Ability to handle pressure
Maxus is a marketing communications consultancy that helps marketers build profitable relationships between consumers and their brands. They combine the disciplines of communications planning and customer relationship marketing to deliver Relationship Media, a next generation model powered by creative media thinking and sophisticated, real-time customer data.
Their services include communications strategy, digital marketing, direct response media, social media, data analytics, media investment management, content & sports marketing, marketing ROI evaluation and CRM. Having a talent team of 2,500 people across 55 markets, they are part of GroupM, the world¹s largest media investment management group that serves as the parent company for all of WPP¹s media agencies.
Over the last 12 months, Maxus has moved towards a more digitally charged media environment. It has won 14+ Golds. 28+ silvers. 29+ bronzes metals in last 5 months across categories - Best media research /analytics, Best media strategy, Best media innovation etc. Also they have introduced proprietary tools like, Synapse, T2D (Television2Digital), Mesh, Bespoke etc. to work towards client delight.
Digital media advertising in India continues to grow at 35% since 2014, cementing India’s position as the third largest internet market with close to 250m users. The Internet growth is driven by mobile data and connectivity, making it an exciting market for digital advertising and content over the next five years. India also has a booming e-commerce industry with remarkable growth potential. With a new stable government in the centre and renewed foreign investments into several industries, India is an exciting market for any media and advertising professional.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.