Client Tech Supt Specialist - Bangalore - Dell
Dell as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Client Tech Supt Specialist jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Dell company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Language : Portugese, Italian, Japanese , Spanish , French
The Social Media Responder role is responsible for managing conversations pertaining to Dell support in Social Media & Community (SMaC) and is the primary outreach for customers over the social platform that needs assistance from Dell.
The role will require to provide support in any one of the above language.
Role & Responsibilities: · Listening: Utilizing SMaC listening tools (e.g. Sprinklr) to listen to and assess different customer posts and conversations.
· Responder is also expected to exercise some analytical skills to identify trends and submit thru the Command Center process.
· Engagement: Engaging in SMaC conversations to provide Dell official response and position as well as
· Outreaching to help customers in need.
· Resolution: Owning resolution of unresolved issues voiced by customers in SMaC. This can include personal resolution.
· By the Responder and/or coordinating resolution with internal Dell resolver groups. Responder is also responsible for closing the loop with customer upon resolution.
· Some of the day to day tasks include: Issue containment, Public Statements on SM sites, close loop with customer & Backend resolver teams, issue identification & escalation on process gaps, SME for social media interactions. This role will support all Global CSMB teams. Specialists will also participate in defining the program to allow for further global Expansion.
· Complexities involve working with multiple cross-functional partners between Sales, Care, and Tech to achieve resolution in complex customer situations.
· You are a face of Dell with broad reach. And so, strong communication skills are required.
· Timely identification of a potential problem with expectation that you will be able to escalate before broad Customer groups are impacted.
· This role requires knowledge of multiple complex tools. Tools include, but are not limited to: Dellserv, Delta, DOMS, DPS, POMS, Order broker, Fusion, SM Listening tool (i.e. Sprinklr/Radian6)
Candidate requirement: · The candidate should have excellent communication skills, along with good social presence.
· Should be technically very sound, and knowledge about Care Process (Preferred).
· Excellent customer service skills, including the ability to deal calmly, positively, and professionally in tense or elevated situations, with upset or frustrated customers.
Desired Profile: · Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot, obtain results, and provide solutions for a broad range of technical problems.
· Project Management skills will be an added advantage.
· Complete knowledge of company products, systems, applications and current operating systems
· 5 + years related experience, with at least 2 in understanding of hardware for related systems and/or applications
· Interpersonal Skills, specifically working with co-workers, customers, and management.
· Strong understanding of Dell’s various products including Desktop, Portables, Printer and Care related Issues.
· Must be able to adapt to various shift timings.
· In depth awareness about Dell and its related products.
Educational Qualification/ Work Exp : · Under graduate / Graduates in any stream. (10+2+3).
· At least 4- 5 yrs of related work experience – full time
Life at Dell Learn about Dell culture, the interviewing process and benefits offered in your location: Life at Dell
Job Product Services - Client Technical Support
Primary Location AP-IN-KA-Bangalore
Shift Night Job
Job Level Individual Contributor