Customer Support Process Analyst - Chennai - Cloudera
Cloudera as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Customer Support Process Analyst jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Cloudera company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
We (the Quality Support team at Cloudera) measure the quality of customer service, identify areas of improvement with support processes, systems and tools and drive continuous improvement initiatives.
A Day in the Life
You will measure the quality of customer service through case audits. A case audit involves conducting a thorough review of customer cases handled by Support Engineers to evaluate compliance of key business processes and providing detailed, constructive feedback to the support management team. The management team utilizes case audit feedback to drive improvement in the quality of service delivered by each Support Engineer. Additionally, you will own initiatives to drive continuous improvement in business processes, systems and tools that enable our rapidly growing Support team to provide top-notch customer service.
- perform thorough review of closed support cases on a weekly basis to measure process compliance; provide constructive and detailed feedback which serve as coaching opportunities for management
- identify areas of improvement and efficiencies with overall case management processes
- document and train team on new business processes
- regularly upkeep and maintain the existing business processes
- refine audit criteria as system and process enhancements are introduced
- train new managers on audit process
- serve as business owner or project manager on projects that drive improvement of support processes with the goal of continually improving customer satisfaction. Define business requirements and drive process initiatives to conclusion.
- bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 5-8 years experience in Support Business Process, Operations or Program Management
- a self-motivated, proactive, detail oriented, hands-on and results driven personality
- strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- fluent English
- ability to recognize effective customer service interaction, identify gaps in quality of service and drive initiatives to improve service quality.
- customer service/ support experience
- experience gathering and documenting business requirements and functional specifications for projects
- ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks to meet competing deadlines
- a combination of technical background with support business process experience