Graphic Designer Specialist - - Deloitte
Deloitte as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Graphic Designer Specialist jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Deloitte company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
So many people dream of a career in the creative industries, but far less people actually do something about it. And for many, being a graphic designer is a job that dreams are made of – fun, flexible and positively overflowing with creativity
Work you’ll do
The graphic designer assists internal clients with graphic design projects ensuring client satisfaction with all services and deliverables. The graphic designer is accountable for creative, visually appealing design, formatting, production, and delivery of rich media projects, professional-level presentations, high-end animation, proposals, reports, marketing materials, and other corporate collaterals. The graphic designer produces large volumes of work and is responsible for/ dependent on effective teamwork and communication. In addition, the graphic designer is responsible for fostering a positive and collaborative work environment to effectively leverage resources and maximize utilization and turnaround without compromising quality. This position requires proficient experience in multiple software packages and the ability to produce large volumes of work consistently and accurately.
- Produce highly creative graphic design work for different media (Print, Web, and
- Multimedia) within an internal process-driven systems structure, meeting deadlines and client expectations for quality and creativity.
- Manage and deliver graphic design projects through all phases of development: creative consultation, storyboarding, providing concepts based on customer interaction, designing, revising, troubleshooting, and producing a final product.
- Gain expertise on Deloitte Brand Identity standards and Deloitte Brand templates.
- Deliver design solutions that have a high visual impact and stands out in the internal and external market.
- Create videos, motion graphics, kinetic animations (type and graphics).
- Design microsites and implement navigation ideas.
- Demonstrate freehand and digital illustration skills
- Effectively interact with India, US, and Global customers; understand the scope and purpose of the clients’ requirements; and provide consultation.
- Follow directions, manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines, and respond to urgent requests in a positive manner.
- Work closely with other design professionals to solve problems and communicate resolutions.
- Be a team player with a positive attitude and demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise in creative design domains/applications and ability to share knowledge and impart training.
Deloitte’s Creative Services practice is a national service organization dedicated to providing creative graphic solutions in a variety of mediums. With 75+ designers and coordinators located in four offices—three in the United States and one in India—providing consistent, high-quality, professional creative services, this team has established its reputation with clients throughout Deloitte. The Creative Services practice provides support on account branding, marketing materials, and client deliverables, including but not limited to presentation, proposal, sales sheet, newsletter, annual report, brochure, poster, placemat, advertisement, video, animation, illustration, interactive design, and signage.
· Graduate/Post Graduate in any discipline. Desired: Bachelorof Fine Arts (BFA), Bachelor of Design, or Diploma in Graphic/Web Designing
· Two to eight years of experience in corporate graphic design.(Portfolio should include samples of presentation design, print collaterals,marketing materials, Flash animation, multimedia, web, and video projects, andother design pieces that reflect capabilities).
· Advanced knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator,photoshop, Animate, Dreamweaver, and After Effects)
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, andExcel). Ability to work with templates, styles, and familiarity of workingwithin corporate identity guidelines.
· Knowledge of Adobe Premier, Adobe Audition, Adobe Muse, AdobeEdge, and Adobe Animate is a plus.
· Freehand and digital illustration skills is a plus.
· Must possess excellent English verbal and writtencommunication skills and excellent interpersonal skills with the ability tobuild credibility and collaborate with firm personnel at all levels.
- 5:30 am to 2:30 pm
- 11:00 am to 8:00 pm
- 2:00 pm to 11:00 pm
- Shift rotates every two months
At Deloitte, we’ve invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way. So, we provide a range of resources including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning. DU: The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning Center in the Hyderabad offices is an extension of the Deloitte University (DU) in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people’s growth and development. Explore DU: The Leadership Center in India
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture that is inclusive, invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
“Deloitte” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited DTTL, a UK private company limited by guarantee. Each member firm provides services in a particular geographic area and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. DTTL does not itself provide services to clients. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are separate and distinct legal entities, which cannot obligate each other. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are liable only for their own acts or omissions and not those of each other. Each DTTL member firm is structured differently in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice, and other factors, and may secure the provision of professional services in its territory through subsidiaries, affiliates and/or other entities.
In the United States, Deloitte LLP is the member firm of DTTL. Like DTTL, Deloitte LLP does not provide services to clients. Instead, services are primarily provided by the subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, including:
- Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP
- Deloitte Tax LLP
Requisition code: E17HUANADM-CSGD