Technical Architect - Chennai - Flsmidth Private Limited
Flsmidth Private Limited as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Technical Architect jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Flsmidth Private Limited company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
We are looking for an experienced Architect and technology leader in the field of Software product development .This position requires a person having ability to understand the product artifacts, technology and development strategy, having a passion and committed towards the innovation, product differentiation to the customer, leadership quality in driving and mentoring the team over technology and product development.
- Full time participation in a Software Product development team
- Perform analysis and scope the requirements for the product along with various stakeholders.
- Perform various prototypes, a series of experiments independently and evolve the various architectural designs. Prepare and revise the architectural documents.
- Able to work on complex abstract domain and align the product design and features to the business and customer needs.
- Evaluate the features and design scope of product, and negotiate with Product line managers and Technical manager on time and on budget.
- Capable of making technical decisions by considering the challenges, risk and development strategy.
- Assess the user experience, and modernize the data visualization and presentation of User interfaces.
- Always demonstrate the systematic approach, rational decision over the process and planning the activity of the project.
- Embrace and innovate the agile practices that improve the productivity and quality of deliverables.
- Build trust and collaborate with overseas team and domestic team.
- Be committed, passionate to share the knowledge and experience with developer and team. Be available for mentoring in mentoring and developing the developer.
- Must be able take short travels (domestic and international), as needed.
- Bachelor or Masters in Engineering\IT with minimum 12-15 years of work experience in software development lifecycle
- Having experience in designing and architecting software product in level of medium to large complex software projects\products.
- Experience in industrial Automation products and technologies is highly preferred
- Knowledge with IoT\Bigdata architecture\concepts will be added advantage
- Proficiency in UI/UX design and implementation.
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft technologies and platforms.
- Complete understanding of the Software product life cycle is must.
- Mastering abstraction level of architecture.
- Conceptualize and architect the multi-tier software paradigm.
- Efficient and precise communication skills in English for technical matters.
- Monitor and explore the technology development to propose adaptation strategies matching our product needs.
- Must be a team player and motivator.
- Experience working with global teams and organizations
- Must be able take short travels (domestic and international), as needed Education