Mgr - Noida - Kronos Incorporated
Kronos Incorporated as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Mgr jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Kronos Incorporated company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance — to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! Whether you’re playing foosball in one of our game rooms, working up a healthy sweat in group fitness classes, or videoconferencing with Kronites thousands of miles away, you’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond.
Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 100 countries – including more than half the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. Kronos customers include enterprises large and small across diverse industries worldwide including retail, hospitality, healthcare, manufacturing, public sector, services, and distribution.
Kronos is a privately held company and was founded in 1977. Headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, Kronos employs more than 5,000 people worldwide.
Kronos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Technical and people management, develop a culture of mutual respect, able to adapt to changing environment
• Manage a team of Oracle ERP and SQL Server DBA’s including development and mentoring
• Foster collaboration, working closely with on-shore/off-shore IT peers and cross functional teams
• Setting standards and controls, Audit and compliance, KPI (Key Performance Indicators)
• Confers with and advises subordinates on controls, standards, policies and procedures
• Review and approve the user access, set up and follow appropriate controls to enable/disable users
• Familiarity with audit and license compliance, ensure database/application is fully secured
• Work with internal audit team to provide various audit related reports and ensure compliance is strictly followed
• Provide KPI reports such as performance and availability, user access report for senior management
• Quick learner, eager and able to get up to speed quickly, learn new software products
• Consistent focus on the delivery goals and align activities and capabilities to meet the goals defined
• Process Improvement, review the existing process and provide recommendation for further improvement
• Project management skills, ownership and successful execution the assigned projects
• Proactive problem solving skills, able to find out the root cause and apply appropriate fix, outside the box thinking
• Annual employee performance reviews, set up employee goals and development path
• Align organization goals to department and lead the team to achieve department goals
• B.S. in computer science or related field, or equivalent
• Minimum 5-7 years of management experience
• Minimum 5 plus years of experience in managing databases and third party applications (OEBS, Oracle, SQL Server, My SQL)
• Willingness to learn and adopt other technologies
• Strong leadership, team building, and problem solving skills
• Experience managing 24x7 environment
• ITIL framework knowledge is desirable
• Strong verbal and written communication skill
• Self-motivated and goal oriented, can-do attitude
• Working experience with on-shore and off-shore model
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.