Mgr - Noida - Kronos Incorporated
Kronos Incorporated as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Mgr jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Kronos Incorporated company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance — to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! Whether you’re playing foosball in one of our game rooms, working up a healthy sweat in group fitness classes, or videoconferencing with Kronites thousands of miles away, you’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond.
Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 100 countries – including more than half the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. Kronos customers include enterprises large and small across diverse industries worldwide including retail, hospitality, healthcare, manufacturing, public sector, services, and distribution.
Kronos is a privately held company and was founded in 1977. Headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, Kronos employs more than 5,000 people worldwide.
Kronos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Automation champion, analyze the areas of automation such as deployments, cloning
• Work closely with IT peers, focus on collaboration and successful execution of assigned projects
• Process Improvement - Review the existing process and provide recommendation for further improvement
• Ensure incidents/tickets are resolved in a timely manner and gather sufficient data to perform RCA (Root Cause Analysis)
• Understanding of various applications such as Congos, ICS (Iinformatica Cloud Services), SalesForce, Web-Methods
• Understand the impact of various tightly coupled applications and their impact
• Manage a team of highly skilled Oracle core/application (OEBS) and SQL Server DBA’s
• Release weekend deployments - Review/assign release weekend change tickets in advance and work with peers on-shore/off-shore to ensure smooth deployment of all the change tickets
• B.S. in computer science or related field, or equivalent
• At least 10-12 years of Oracle DBA experience in administration/support of multiple databases out of which 5-7 years in a management role
• Strong leadership, team building, and problem solving skills
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience in a 24x7 production environment
• ITIL framework knowledge is desirable
• Strong verbal and written communication skill
• Self-motivated and goal oriented, can-do attitude
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.