Associate Analyst Document Services - Hyderabad - Deloitte
Deloitte as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Associate Analyst Document Services jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Deloitte company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Associate Analyst/Analyst- Document Services- Deloitte Support Services India Private Limited
Do you enjoy creating business documents? If yes, come join our Business Operations team which produces financial statements, proposals, letters, presentations, marketing materials and client deliverables that must be error-free and of professional quality, meeting Deloitte’s brand standards.
Work you’ll do
- Type, format and edit complex business documents such as financial statements, presentations, proposals and other client deliverables according to Deloitte brand standards.
- Produce quality work in a fast-paced environment, meeting deadlines as well as client expectations for quality and accuracy.
- Know when to question data, and seek resolution before proceeding with production in order to eliminate wasted time and errors.
- Maintain consistency of format and grammar in all projects with great attention to detail.
- Assess jobs to determine the best work method for efficient and accurate production.
- Provide direction and offer instruction as appropriate. Work with other Business Operations professionals to ensure adherence to brand standards and follow best practices
- O ffering support on Admin services during non-peak times in Document services by getting cross-skilled in tasks such as expense processing, weekly reports and CRM updates etc.
- Flexible to switch between responsibilities based on volumes and business priorities
Work Location: Hyderabad
Shift Timings: Work in shifts (India time) on a rotational basis
Flexible to stretch as per business requirement, especially during the busy season
Our Clients & Markets team provides exceptional client service and works to build long-term, mutually beneficial relationships. Our team members focus on what’s possible and guide clients to opportunities while taking into account their business culture, organizational structure, resources and capabilities.
- A Bachelor’s degree (B.Com/BBA/BA)
- Fresher or a minimum of 1 to 3 years of experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and foundation in PowerPoint required
- Good organizational skills, accuracy and attention to detail. Familiar with working within corporate identity guidelines
- Should be able to communicate professionally during stressful situations, resolving problems effectively and positively
- T eam player with a positive attitude, strong verbal and written communication skills, and excellent interpersonal skills
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, we’ve invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way. So, we provide a range of resources including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning. DU: The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning Center in the Hyderabad offices is an extension of the Deloitte University (DU) in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people’s growth and development. Explore DU: The Leadership Center in India
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture that is inclusive, invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
“Deloitte” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited DTTL, a UK private company limited by guarantee. Each member firm provides services in a particular geographic area and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. DTTL does not itself provide services to clients. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are separate and distinct legal entities, which cannot obligate each other. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are liable only for their own acts or omissions and not those of each other. Each DTTL member firm is structured differently in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice, and other factors, and may secure the provision of professional services in its territory through subsidiaries, affiliates and/or other entities.
In the United States, Deloitte LLP is the member firm of DTTL. Like DTTL, Deloitte LLP does not provide services to clients. Instead, services are primarily provided by the subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, including:
- Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP
- Deloitte Tax LLP
Requisition code: E17HUANASP-CADS