Embedded System Software Testing With Automobile Domain - Bangalore - Sapwood Ventures
- Embedded System Software Testing With Automobile Domain
- Sapwood Ventures
- Bangalore KA
- 21 Apr, 2017 7 days ago
Sapwood Ventures as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Embedded System Software Testing With Automobile Domain jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Sapwood Ventures company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Greetings from Sapwood Ventures !
We are recruiting Embedded Software Testers for our clients in Bangalore.
1. Embedded system software Testing and Verification using C and process to be followed is SDLC.
2. Good knowledge of computer architecture (16/32bit), the Infineons microcontrollers based on Tricore architecture and real-time systems.
3. Experience in standards such as AUTOSAR, Functional Safety - ISO26262 is desirable.â€¯
4. Acquaintance with development tool-chains such as GNU, Tasking, Windriver etc.
5. Good working knowledge of debuggers such as PLS, Lauterbach etc.
6. Proven ability to work with standard lab equipment - oscilloscopes, logic analysers, power benches.
7. Experience on tools such as CANOe / Canalyzers and CAPL scripting
8. Knowledge on build environment (make files, linker files etc )
9. Knowledge on scripting languages like Perl, Python is good to have.
10. Experience in use of configuration management is good to have.
11. Testing and Verification of AUTOSAR and/or ISO26262 compliant device drivers. Example : CAN, LIN, I2C, SPI, Ethernet, GPT12, CCU6, MEM etc. peripherals of Infineons automotive microcontrollers based on TriCore architecture or equivalent.
12. One should be able to interpret the requirement document and come up with test case specification.
13. Major responsibility lies in converting the TCs into test code using C Language.
14. Review and participate in requirement analysis, elicitation and ambiguity resolution
15. Ensuring each activity to follow Infineon defined standard process, guidelines and work instructions.
Interested candidates can apply to [email protected] along with current and expected ctc and notice period.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Embedded, EDA, VLSI, ASIC, Chip Design
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Testing Engineer
Keyskills: embedded testing verification Automotive Testing
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above