Customer Success Engineer - Bangalore - Digital Ocean Jobs
Digital Ocean Jobs as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Customer Success Engineer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Digital Ocean Jobs company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
DigitalOcean is a simple cloud hosting built for developers, by developers. We make it easy for users to launch and manage their web infrastructure, and we love doing it. As a Customer Success Engineer at DigitalOcean, you’re responsible for ensuring our top customers have the best experience possible. This is a challenging and rewarding role in which you’ll be supporting our biggest customers to troubleshoot issues, scale applications and grow both our customer’s and DigitalOcean’s business.
Customer Success is an integral part of our company and we’re looking for creative problem-solvers who are eager to help our customers. We’re looking for candidates who are passionate about the technologies we use, and have extensive experience working with open-source and Linux environments. As the voice of the customer you have the opportunity to influence product decisions while helping to build the next great cloud company!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Respond to technical and product questions generated by our customers through tickets, emails, or phone calls
- Troubleshoot Linux (Ubuntu and CentOS), Apache, Nginx, MySQL, Rails/Unicorn, and PHP
- Quickly learn DigitalOcean systems and adapt to rapid changes
- Work both collaboratively and independently within a team setting (we love Slack!)
- Identify and communicate process improvement suggestions
- Incident management and escalations
- Help combat fraud and abuse on the platform
- Collaborate with other teams and departments to improve the customer's experience
- Help architect HA solutions for fast-growing and new customers
What We'll Expect From You:
- Strong background with technology and Linux systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate about technology and customer support
- Strong identity with our brand and team culture
- Strong analytical skills and pattern recognition
- Prior experience in similar environments in Customer Success, Solutions Architecture type roles is a big plus.
- Strong communication skills, with ability to explain technical concepts in clear and concise terms
- A desire to get the best out of everyone on their team with the ability to balance the demands of multiple constituencies, defining priorities and setting appropriate expectations.
- Startup experience a big plus
- Programming/Scripting: Ruby, Python, Go, Bash
- Source Code: GitAutomation: Chef, Puppet
- Virtualization: KVM, Xen
- Open Source: CoreOS, Docker, Vagrant
- Willingness to work in non-traditional business hours (nights and/or weekends)
Working at DigitalOcean:
- Stock options
- DigitalOcean offers competitive health, dental, and vision benefits for both employees and their dependents
- Monthly commuter expense (for local workers) and gym membership allowance
- Monthly Internet expense for remote workers