Process Change Lead India Retail Transformation - Mumbai - Standard Chartered Bank
Standard Chartered Bank as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Process Change Lead India Retail Transformation jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Standard Chartered Bank company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Department: Shared Distribution
Enable the design and delivery of integrated processes across the components of the Retail Transformation project and lead risk management to put ‘digital with a human touch’ into action for its customers. The role would be accountable for the governance, assurance and alignment of end-to-end customer journey processes related to the various Transformation Programmes.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Review new as well as existing processes associated with and impacted by each of the Transformation Programmes and identify any need for process re-design or streamlining
• Work with the respective Transformation Programmes to drive alignment of processes across the Programmes and ensure smooth hand-offs and interfaces
• Develop strategies, standards and protocols around process delivery and execution
• Ensure creation of adequate policy documentation, FAQs etc.
• Analyse typical process roadblocks and queries to identify need for process review or knowledge sharing
• Identify and engage, if needed, external vendors/consultants to enable the design or delivery of new and re-designed processes
• Work with the Project Implementation Lead to ensure awareness amongst Transformation Programme teams on process overlaps, handoffs and impact of re-design/ new processes basis each of the Programmes
• Identify the need for driving internal stakeholder awareness on new as well as re-designed processes and work with the respective Programme teams and Staff Impact Lead to drive the same
• Advice the Customer Impact Lead on customer facing communication needed to drive awareness on new and revised processes impacting the customer journey/ experience
• Apply the risk framework across each of the Transformation Programmes – understand the business and operational risks and develop and execute mitigation plans.
• Review the risk assessment for each Programme on an ongoing basis and drive process specific business continuity planning
• Monitor internal stakeholder sign-offs pre go-live to ensure alignment and buy-in
• Develop stakeholder (internal and external) impact assessments that identify the groups (internal and external) being impacted by the Programmes-related modifications in processes, identify potential risks and resistance, and identify action plans to address the same
• Operational Risk
• Compliance & FCC
• Digital Banking
Qualifications and Skills
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• At least 10-12 years of work experience with experience in process design/ re-engineering and risk management
• Experience in large scale transformations/ change management projects preferred
• Understanding of retail Retail bankingBanking, macro business environment, trends, and competition. Should be able to translate client needs and transition objectives into staff impact and actionables
• Understanding of the overall digitization tools and technology landscape, current trends and applicability in the business environment
• Ability to co-relate technology to transition, thereby possessing the ability to sellpromote the concept to internal stakeholders
• Ability to respond effectively to change, managing work in a fast paced matrix environment including across multiple geographies and functions
• Excellent interpersonal skills to build and maintain productive lasting relationships, even in difficult situations, with diverse people spanning internal/external organizations
• Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 19/05/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.