Consultant Senior Professional - - Company
Company as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Consultant Senior Professional jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Company company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
The role holder is responsible for providing effective support of projects/ operational support tasks, dealing with all relevant issues under the guidance of the manager.
- To provide analytical and innovative input to projects/operational support tasks as well as support negotiations.
- Assists transformation strategy for a network or technology discipline in own area of expertise.
- Would normally lead on a specific deliverable of a small/medium scale project or implement smaller less complex projects to achieve required business benefits and manage to budget, timescales and quality.
- Could be responsible for direct line managing and developing of Analysts, but more likely to indirectly manage people to deliver specific tasks or projects.
- To contribute to the development and implementation of policies and procedures.
- To ensure operational procedures are in place, maintained and followed as appropriate.
- To input to cost/timescale solutions/options and manage expectations as appropriate with customer or Business Unit/LoB teams and may have responsibility for setting up work packages.
- May involve liaising with internal, external and third party suppliers.
- To personally participate in and contribute to BT wide professional community activities where applicable e.g. knowledge sharing, best practice within BT and external industry.
- To use the relevant BT wide professional community framework to raise their skills and those of their team to the recommended PC standards.
- Ability to impact the business by influencing decisions through advice/quality of work produced by self/others.
- Able to maintain a reputation for quality and delivery of their expertise to the business.
- Assists in the definition of strategy and evolution and associated infrastructure investments for Group/LoB.
- Responsible for engineering delivery plans for a small project.
- Assists with the transformation strategy for a network, platform or technology discipline in own area of expertise.
- Works under general direction within a clear framework of accountability. Substantial personal responsibility and autonomy.
- Plans own work, to meet given objectives and processes.
- Budget responsibility varying depending on lines of business and project delivery responsibility.
- May have a degree qualification (engineering/science) or has served a technical apprenticeship and/or obtained NVQ and/or further education technical qualifications (i.e. HND).
- Qualified to be and possibly member of a professional engineering/science institution and working towards chartered engineer accreditation. Relevant professional experience.
- Good understanding of procedures and application of procedures and concepts within own subject area (and understanding them in the context of the business).
- Experienced and competent in own area.
- Shares own expertise with others.
- Provide guidance and support to others. Completes own role independently or with minimal supervision/guidance.
- Has developed specialist knowledge in one area.
- Applies knowledge/skills to a range of standard and non-standard activities. Interprets client needs, assessing the full requirements.
- Identifies solutions to non-standard tasks/queries.
- Awareness of internal/ external business issues and best practice in own discipline which is then applied to own role.
- Takes action to monitor and control costs within own work horizons.
- Identifies key issues and patterns from partial/conflicting data and can take a broad perspective to problems and spot new, less obvious solutions. Manages own time to meet agreed targets.
- Develops plans for specific work activities in own area over the short-term, which may include forecasting resource requirements.
- Adapts information/style to the audience, explaining difficult issues clearly, to establish consensus and gain agreement.
- Creates informal networks with key contacts within own area.
- Has a comprehensive understanding of professional communities relevant to the LOB and uses the PC development framework to maximise the potential of themselves, their team and the wider BT team.