Tech Lead - Hyderabad - Honeywell
Honeywell as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Tech Lead jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Honeywell company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Job Description (Tech Lead FW)
- Responsible for complete design, alternate design analysis, POC evaluations and documentation.
- Responsible for taking technical ownership of sub-project, having in-depth understanding of the work flow.
- Firmware development, complying with Development Process adherence.
- Support the team in effort estimation.
- Interact with multi-site teams and integrate the deliverables.
- Should be able to resolve and isolate firmware issues. Do root cause analysis and come up with possible solutions.
- Should work along with senior engineers, guiding and helping them in technical aspects.
- Should be an excellent team player with high levels of motivation and positive attitude
- Should be on lookout for IP potential
- Should be able to integrate future technologies like IOT, AI, AR/VR in products being worked by him.
- Education: University degree/Post Graduate in Engineering in B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech from a reputed institution.
- Should have an overall industry experience of 6 to 9 years in Firmware development.
- Familiarity with Firmware design, design patterns, design principles, Architecture description methods (UML).
- End to End Firmware development life cycle.
- Should be capable to come up with feasibility / proof of concept / prototype of development items.
- Must have very good design experience & debugging.
- Hands on experience in Hardware / Firmware / Software integration.
- Good knowledge of C programming and Data structures.
- Good knowledge and hands on experience in RTOS (ThreadX, Integrity preferred) based development is must
- Hands on experience in any type of Protocol implementation (e.g. HART, OPC, MODBUS, Profbus etc). IOT exposure is an added advantage
- Exposure to micro controller internal and external peripheral (DDR, SRAMs, ADC, DAC, Communication interfaces (Serial/Ethernet/SPI/Fiber Optics, RTC, Serial Memory etc) interfacing.-
- Hands on experience of development and debugging on 32 bit controllers based systems.
- Knowledge and Hands on experience of device driver development.
- Basic knowledge of version control systems like Clear Case.- Basic Knowledge of Unit / Integration testing.
- Knowledge of Safety (SIL) development process will be desirable.
- Must have a product ownership mindset. Ability to maintain and support existing code
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Should be able to independently lead and resolve technical problems
- Exposure to Embedded Linux, WIN CE and BSP development will be desirable