Graduate Trainee Engineer - Gurgaon - Smec
Smec as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Graduate Trainee Engineer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Smec company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Global engineering consultancy with great career opportunities
SMEC has joined forces with Surbana Jurong to provide global engineering and consultancy expertise in urban, infrastructure and management advisory. Our new partnership has created a talent pool of 10,000 dedicated people working across a network of 100 offices in 40 countries.
SMEC employs passionate and innovative people who are driven to deliver exceptional outcomes and who want to feel valued in a diverse and inclusive workplace.
We are committed to developing our people. We encourage them to see things differently, to be creative, to push boundaries and to work on a broad range of projects that help build a better future.
Consistently recognised for technical excellence and design innovation, SMEC continues to receive industry awards and accolades from around the world. Engineering News Record (ENR) currently ranks SMEC in the top 50 of the '2016 Top 225 International Design Firms' and 69th in the '2016 Top 150 Global Design Firms'
We are currently seeking a talented to Graduate Trainee Engineer work closely with our other specialists
With demonstrated experience and commercial acumen, your core responsibilities include:
- Assisting supervisors in completing the project work assigned to her by them
- Assisting supervisors in carrying out detailed design and checking of design of highways elements like plan, profiles , junctions, safety features .
- Maintain a consistent high quality of work.
- Develop ability to deliver project terms of reference (TOR) without over servicing.
- Develop ability to meet project deadlines.
- Work towards establishing strong team relationships.
- M-Tech in Structural
- Professional qualification in Civil Engineering. Post Graduate qualification in relevant discipline would be desirable.
- Well Conversant with relevant software and design tool.
- Knowledge of latest product/ technologies used in industry.
- Knowledge of obligation under the SMEC Business Management Systems.
- Co-operative and flexible work style to work in a team environment,
- Willingness to learn new skills and acquire new knowledge,
- Ability to apply new knowledge, and
How to apply
All applications must be submitted online. To apply, click on the "Apply Now" link below and follow the prompts.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Rajni Tewani , Email : firstname.lastname@example.org , Head of HR India, Phone No. +91 124 4501100.
To find out more about SMEC, please visit our careers page at http://www.smec.com.
SMEC is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity is a source of strength for our people, our clients, our partners and our communities.
All recruitment activities go through our Resourcing function and currently, this role doesn't require agency input. Please do not forward resumes directly to SMEC employees/managers; we do not accept unsolicited resumes and are not responsible for any associated fees.