Digital Sales Consultant - Secunderabad - Mcgraw Hill Education
Mcgraw Hill Education as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Digital Sales Consultant jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Mcgraw Hill Education company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
We strive to hire
extraordinary, diverse, talented, passionate individuals to help change the way
we learn..Because learning changes everything!!
McGraw-Hill Education is a learning science company that delivers personalized learning experiences that help students, parents, educators and professionals drive results. McGraw-Hill Education has offices across North America, India, China, Europe, the Middle East and South America, and makes its learning solutions available in nearly 60 languages. For additional information, visit www.mheducation.com .
We currently have an opening for an experienced, innovative, strategic Digital Sales Consultant based at Hyderabad, India. Does this sound like you?
To develop the sales of McGraw-Hill digital products at colleges, universities, medical colleges, hospitals, public libraries, corporations and government institutions in the assigned territory, primarily in Management and Engineering
colleges. Responsibilities will also include travel, WebEx demonstrations, supporting the regional sales teams with their expertise of Digital Solutions and collaboration with different teams in the organization.
- Initiative: Grow sales revenue and maintain/protect existing business by identifying, qualifying, and closing sales opportunities in the specified territory.
- Relationship Management: Build strong relationships with professors, faculty and administrators - become their trusted advisor for digital platforms/solutions.
- Negotiation Skills: This position will need to work on critical price points & will need good negotiation skills in closing the sales.
- Identify & help create new product lines (Assessment platform, Adaptive Learning, e-books, Simulation games, Virtual Labs etc) based on MH product portfolio.
- Make highly effective presentations of our products to internal and external customers. Demonstrate a thorough understanding of all products
- Work with regional teams to ensure alignment with sales strategy. Train them regularly on new digital products.
- Technical Acumen: must be able to effectively communicate unique selling features and product functionality to ensure proper staff and end user (customer) product usage and satisfaction.
- Effectively represent McGraw-Hill Education to domestic accounts via personal meetings, phone and email communication.
- Report back market and competitor information & trends.