Engineer Hex Gct - Chennai - Flsmidth Private Limited
Flsmidth Private Limited as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Engineer Hex Gct jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Flsmidth Private Limited company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
· Specifications for and mechanical design of Heat Exchanger and Gas Conditioning Tower equipment used in a cement plant including calculations and documentation
· Support to proposal department, sales department, and Project Management
· Release of deliverable meeting the defined quality norms while ensuring adherence to contractual / project specific requirements within the defined time frames
· Defining requirements for new design projects together with the Global Specialist Team
· Technical assistance to colleagues worldwide, suppliers and plant sites
· Work in close collaboration with the Global Specialist Team and Chief Engineer
· Design and support state of the art cement plant equipment, prepare necessary documentation covering everything from risk assessments, drawings, specifications, instructions and design manuals.
· Design, prepare necessary strength calculations on equipment as well as drawings for machinery parts.
· Design and specify all equipments in the flowsheet for GCT including pump skids, piping, injection nozzles
· Design and specify heat exchanger components, as well as cooling fans from vendor.
· Prepare design manuals to be used for standard order handling
· Make technical drawings and 3D design work using SolidWorks
· Apply design judgements using the knowledge of Fits, Tolerances, Finish, Manufacturing methods and work shop practices.
· Prepare end user documentation which meets the necessary quality standards
· Assist documenting machinery within our product database Management system
· Job Location: Chennai
· Qualification: BE/BTECH (Mechanical Engineering)
· Minimum 8 Years Experience
· Proficient to work in Microsoft Office Tools.
· Proficient to work in teams as well as independently.
· Good in English at 'negotiation level' both written and orally.
· Proficient in trouble shooting on site with a hands-on approach.
· Expert in documentation which meets the quality standards.
· Capable in handling trouble shooting on site with a hands-on approach
· Expert in technical drawings and 3D design work using SolidWorks.
· Capable to handle information through Product Data Management & ERP systems