Associate Analyst Rms Brs - Kochi - Company
Company as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Associate Analyst Rms Brs jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Company company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Quality & Risk Management (QRM) team at Ernst & Young plays an important role in managing the internal risks of the firm associated with accepting a new client or an engagement or risks associated with any of our ongoing audit / non audit engagement. Formed in 2007, the QRM team is growing rapidly as a Center of Excellence for all standardized quality / compliance related activities that can be efficiently undertaken from a central location.
The GSS QRM team has enjoys good visibility within the global EY QRM community and has been involved in development of some key QRM processes. The team has current staff strength of 300+ people and is poised for growing rapidly in next couple of years.
Position – The Associate Analyst within QRM team would be required to develop subject matter expertise on QRM / independence issues and shall be the first point of contact for customer teams. The individual will be interpreting Q&RM policies, determining required actions and making recommendations based on firm guidance. Other responsibilities include analyzing issues and producing deliverables to document the diligence with which such tasks were performed, as the work product for these individuals is subject to review and scrutiny by outside regulators. Interactions are generally at the executive level with client team members and Q&RM personnel
- Facilitates and drives the process to completion by following up on requests from Q&RM Consultants and assisting the client team
- Understands key requirements of firm and regulators’ QRM rules and policies
- Performs initial review of submissions from client teams and evaluates completeness, accuracy and appropriateness of proposed transaction/requests.
- Acts as a liaison between the client teams, other members of the Q&RM team, and various functional areas within the firm
- Formulates answers to client questions
- Manages tasks and activities in a timely manner and is responsible for specific outcomes
- Uses analytical and project management methodology and tools
- Learns the firm structure, business strategies, service lines, and people of the firm
- Builds a network of people within Q&RM and across the firm
- Plans and organizes own work and keeps others informed of status and activities
- Individual is expected to apply judgment to initial consultations and/or submission review and rapidly develop understanding of key requirements of firm and regulator’s QRM rules and policies
- Individual will reference existing policies; however, due to frequency of unique situations will need to research issues and, through situation specific inquiries, propose solutions to issues
- Provide feedback required to continuously improve processes
1. Post Graduate
2. Strong interpersonal and communication skills
3. Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal.
4. Good analytical thinking / ability to take decisions
5. Proficient with MS Excel, and Word