Team Leader Senior Service Desk Csc India Operations - Gurgaon - Colt Technology Services
- Team Leader Senior Service Desk Csc India Operations
- Colt Technology Services
- Gurgaon HR
- 20 Mar, 2017 9 days ago
Colt Technology Services as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Team Leader Senior Service Desk Csc India Operations jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Colt Technology Services company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Colt provides network, voice and data centre services to thousands of businesses around the world, allowing them to focus on delivering their business goals instead of the underlying infrastructure.
- At Colt we are changing the perception of our business and industry sector. As part of this transformation we are growing new services and teams to facilitate and drive the business to the next level.
- Colt provides world-class network and communications services to information-intensive businesses across Europe, Asia and North America. With local market understanding and global reach - Colt is big enough to deliver and small enough to care.
- Develops, designs and implements new services to support COLT's technical function IT/Network’s in line with business requirements .
- Manage a team of Technical leads,Sr Engineers and Engineers in IT and N/W domain
- Ensures timely service to customers and handle escalations
- Ensure adherence to the SLAs for the services that are rendered out of CSC
- Major role in sharing the CSC responsibilities between BCN and India for effective team work and load balancing.
- Transition of some key resolution activities to CSC India Operations
- Provide high quality information to IT service providers and responsible for the integrity of the data within the incident recording systems
- Defining process for service assurance and ensure the adherence of the process
- Bring new innovative ideas to the team for effective operations
- Keep the team updated on the latest Technology changes and proactive ideas to use some of the new developments .
- Building a strong team of professional for effective management of growing business needs .
- Good expertise on excel to create the weekly / monthly reports
- Basic understanding of IT and Network infrastructure
- Strong Analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Ability to adapt to continuously changing procedures and environment
- Two years’ experience in people management
- Engineering Graduate
- ITIL V 3 Foundation Certified
- ITIL Intermediate in Service operations
- Knowledge of complete Service Management Office
Colt is a growing business that is investing in its people. We offer skill development, learning pathways and accreditation to help our people perform at their best, regardless of role and location.
In addition to offering competitive salaries and incentive plans, a range of benefits and local rewards packages are offered to staff. Colt recognises the importance of a work life balance.
Some benefit examples are:
- Flexible working and relaxed dress code
- Two days annually to spend on volunteering opportunities
- Pension and insurance options
- Access to a virtual business school for on-going learning
- Business mentoring
- Discounts with local hospitality and retail providers