Landscape Integration Specialist Itso - - Shell
Shell as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Landscape Integration Specialist Itso jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Shell company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
This role will provide an opportunity to work on the latest technology and innovations in Shell as part of the Technical Landscape Services organization (TLS) in IT Services and Operations (ITSO). The purpose of TLS is to operate the Technical and Competitive IT (TaCIT) Landscapes by delivering differentiating IT capabilities (products & services), thus supporting technology development, application and deployment as a major competitive advantage for Shell. The "Landscape" element emphasizes that infrastructure, applications and data management practices need to come together in an integrated fashion to effectively support Business workflows in e.g. Exploration, Field Development, Production, Engineering or Manufacturing. TLS services are aligned with the business and foundation TaCIT platforms and cover areas such as Subsurface Imaging & Interpretation, Wells Delivery, Wells Reservoir & Facilities Management, Process Modeling & Optimization, Smart Solutions, Process Control Domain IT, Project & Engineering, Connected Business, Digital IT (including e.g. High Performance Computing, Mobility and Advanced Analytics) and Technical Infrastructure.
Organizationally TLS is part of ITSO. It is also directly linked to the Technical and Competitive IT organization, which is part of Project & Technology (P&T) and whose role it is to provide enterprise wide IT Technology leadership, including innovation, across all of Shell’s Upstream, Downstream and Projects & Technology businesses.
The Landscape Integration Specialist is a member of the Operations Integration & Assurance team within TLS. This position will be primarily responsible for driving the TLS Continuous Improvement agenda and support landscape integration and assurance activities to sustain and improve operational delivery performance.
- Drive Continuous Improvement activities.
- Coordinate Business Satisfaction Survey and Supplier Satisfaction Survey
- Coordinate Integrated Service Disruption tests for EU/AP region.
- Coordinate assurance of operational readiness for production services as well as new applications and service that transition into operations.
- Own content of team website and Sharepoint folders, maintaining high level of accuracy.
- No direct reports.
- No direct budget responsibility.
- Stakeholder management, communications and diplomacy skills are important in working with organizations and teams inside and outside TLS. Often it is necessary to influence and reach consensus between groups with differing views.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience, with 5-8 years of experience in IT Service Delivery and Service Management.
- Demonstrated understanding and experiences with Continuous Improvement practices.
- Excellent English verbal and written presentation skills.
- Ability to work as a single contributor in a global, complex environment with multiple stakeholders.
- You must be highly motivated with good communication skills with proven ability to work within a team environment and ability to work unsupervised.
- Understanding of IT Service Delivery in a multinational company to deliver IT services via multiple Working Companies to multiple Operating Business Companies receiving the services.
- Strong relationship skills to work with multiple stakeholders across organizational and business boundaries at all levels
- Understanding of Project Delivery Frameworks (Waterfall, Agile).
- Understanding of Sharepoint functionality.
- Ability to promote, participate in and/or contribute to high performance teams working with inclusiveness, and cultural diversity and crossing organizational boundaries.