Consultant - Mumbai - Capgemini
Capgemini as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Consultant jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Capgemini company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Implementation & Operational Support
Manage and Support SAP Technical Infrastructure components that run on ABAP and/or JAVA stacks
- Responsible for Performance Tuning/Installations/Documentation/Upgrades/Monitoring of SAP Application/ Netweaver Suite of products like ERP, BW, XI, SRM, Portal, GRC on AIX/DB2 platforms
- Research and Install Enhancement packages and SAP delivered Business Content for SAP Applications
- In-depth knowledge of ABAP and JAVA monitoring tools for root cause analysis such as CCMS, DB cockpit and SMD
- Evaluate Early Watch/Service Level reports and come up with an action plan to address the gaps on an ongoing basis
- Perform Client Copies/System Refreshes to support QA testing
- Knowledge of Transport Management System configurations & ChaRM.
- Capacity planning activities to track database growth, participates in sizing and SAP archiving activities
- Support current SAP DR Strategy and Backup-Recovery/Configuration/ upgrade/ monitoring of DB2 and Oracle databases in an SAP environment.
- Develop and maintain UNIX shell scripts required for monitoring alerts and process automation. Work with Unix/Storage and Network teams to configure systems and troubleshoot.
- Have to work in different shift to provide support 24/7 and perform on-call responsibilities, which requires a 24x7 pager on a rotational basis
- Learn and stay up-to-date on the architecture and implementation of the business systems applications specifically SAP
- Work with developers, UNIX and functional representatives to solve Basis level issues.
- Collaborate and work with project teams
- Evaluate current technology and recommend tools/processes for improving availability, reliability, and stability and work efficiencies (within team or across dept.)
- Generate innovative approaches and solutions to complex problems
- Adapt to integrating new and existing solutions across platforms *
Good communication skills (verbal & written)
Unix Shell Scripting experience