Cfm San - Bangalore - Accenture
Accenture as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Cfm San jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Accenture company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Human Resources are at the heart of Accenture, unleashing the power of talent in everything we do. We take pride in making a real impact on the careers and well-being of our people, and ensuring Accenture is one of the most inclusive and diverse organizations in the world. Join us as we pursue our ultimate ambition—to be the best place for the most highly specialized talent on the planet.
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Communications, and Workplace Solutions--offers the essential expertise that enables our more than 394,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $31 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 94 of the Fortune 100, and governments around the world.
Thorough knowledge of business finance and accounting fundamentals including U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles. (GAAP).; Good organizational analytical and multi-tasking skills; excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to deal with client and Accenture engagement executives; supervisory skills. Excellent working knowledge of MS Office Programs. Excel and Access.; ability to commute to and between client sites; ability to travel and work out of town for extended periods of time as required.
CFM set-up and coordinate the engagement’s work and financial management processes tools and reporting structure. This includes analyzing financial results for the engagement team the client and the appropriate Accenture Market Unit. This would include
- Assist engagement reporting processes.
- Establish reconciliation processes.
- Execute or establish an Accenture time reporting process
- Manage expenses: review and follow-up on questionable or invalid expenses and monitor non-Accenture expenses.
- Monitor job balance and reconcile expenses and fees - match expenses paid to expenses incurred chargeable expenses to client billings and fees collected to client billings.
- Ensure compliance to Accenture financial policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with U.S. GAAP
2-5 CA / CMA / 4-6 MBA Fin
Knowledge and skill requirements
Working knowledge of business, finance and accounting fundamentals including U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP); strong organizational, analytical and multi-tasking skills; good oral and written communication skills. Good working knowledge of MS Office Programs (Excel and Access); restricted travel based on client requirements.
Must have Skills
Excel working knowledge good English communication.
Good to have Skills
SAP Technical Skills tools exposure.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
- You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
- The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
- You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
- Accenture offers a comprehensive benefits package – learn more here (insert appropriate link specific to country).
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.