Software Engineer Senior - Bangalore - Akamai
Akamai as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Software Engineer Senior jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Akamai company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
About the Job
An Akamai Senior Software Engineer designs new customer-oriented products and features and is responsible for leading the end-to-end design of the product.
This position is for a mobile device developer with experience either in IOS or Android development. The successful candidate will ideally have a solid understanding of networking and media delivery to handsets. A significant portion of a candidate’s success will be measured by her/his ability to rapidly prototype her/his/others concepts and design, and to do so in a fashion such that these prototype efforts can be efficiently productized.
Excellent communication skills will be necessary to clearly communicate expectations with respect to prototyping and product design goals and progress against those goals. Similarly, the successful candidate will be communicating with other groups across Akamai which will be supplying support for architectural integration as well modification of existing functionality.
About Emerging Mobile Products Unit
The team is focused on developing new, innovative products that leverage Akamai’s unique visibility into Internet traffic and its highly distributed cloud platform. You will be working on developing new and groundbreaking mobile and Big Data products with global impact.
* Develop robust and valuable product solutions on mobile devices such as Android or Apple devices (e.g., android phones, iPhones, iPads, etc.)
* Lead design and development prototype novel handset applications using cached content delivery.
* Leverage a commanding knowledge of customer business challenges including UX/UI concerns to ensure products are designed to meet their needs.
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
* 3+ years of experience with iOS or Android app development experience delivering multimedia to mobile devices
* 3+ years of prior demonstrable experience ideally with experience in mobile, cellular, big data, highly distributed communication systems
* Coder/hacker capable of rapidly pumping out prototypes with 3+ years’ experience in Java, C, Objective-C, C++, html development experience.
* 3+ years of NDK level software development
* Exceptional written and verbal technical and interpersonal communications skills with demonstrable depth of experience in communicating with internal groups such including Product Management, Services, and Operations.
* Understands the difference between a prototype and a product and needs to be able to rapidly transition to productization when the time is right.
* Knowledge of networking and multimedia presentation over networks such as 3G/4G/LTE and WIFI, networks
* Deep knowledge of apple OS devices development ideally with underlying knowledge of general