Manager General Administration - Noida - Vantage
Vantage as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Manager General Administration jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Vantage company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
No. of Openings:
Graduate or Post Graduate
Job Profile: Role Expectations
- Evaluate, plan, develop, organize and implement the organization's administration function and performance.
- Participate in the development of the organizations’ plans and programs as a tactical partner in evaluating and advising on the impact of long-range planning and regulatory action on the areas of responsibility.
- Enhance and/or develop, implement and enforce policies and procedures of the organization by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and of the corporation.
- Establish credibility throughout the organization and with the board as an effective developer of solutions to administrative business challenges. This would include the assessment of "out-sourcing" of the various activities and functions if such external support would be the most effective method of providing the proper level of services at the appropriate cost.
- Provide technical/professional advice and knowledge to others within the various administrative areas and discipline
- In facility management, determine the needs for, assess the viability of internal or external sourcing of, and manage the ongoing provision of activities and services for telecommunications and data systems, building maintenance and construction management, mailroom management, printing and distribution of materials and operations for the provision of services in the areas of cafeteria, security, travel reservations, transportation and fleet management and records management.
- Continual improvement of the budgeting process for the administrative operation through education of department managers on budgetary issues impacting their budgets and ongoing departmental performance to the budget.
- Manage the company's ongoing relationships with national (and international as appropriate), state and local governmental officials and organizations by monitoring legislation for appropriate comment and action of the respective departments of the company, coordinating the company's communication with governmental officials on various matters (excluding taxation and legal matters) and presenting the company's viewpoint on legislative matters.
- Evaluate the administrative division structure and team plan for continual improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of the group as well as providing individuals with professional and personal growth with emphasis on opportunities (where possible) of individuals.
- Enhance the office staff’s ability to manage and organize office effectively and professionally.
- Develop an appropriate office management strategy and assets management strategy, along with administrative procedures and SOPs for streamlining operations and ensure smooth flow of information from one department to the other.