Trainer - Mumbai - Topprcom
Topprcom as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Trainer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Topprcom company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Under the direction of the Training Manager, Trainer is responsible for training all employees of Toppr. The incumbent will be responsible for the design, delivery and continuous improvement of training programs; conduct needs assessments, execute training.
Essential Job Functions - Incumbent may perform any or all of the following:
• Create and maintain a positive and professional learning environment
• Able to deliver, project and motivate trainees through effective training methodologies both in group and individual classroom dynamics
• Manage the design, delivery and continuous improvement of training programs as well as on-going learning opportunities across the organization, in support of the organization’s needs.
• Utilize a variety of the training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices to ensure maximum effectiveness of training programs
• Conduct specific training needs assessments to support the design, development and delivery of corporate training programs and strategies
• Monitor and measure effectiveness of all training programs
• Partner with individual departments to outline deliverables, expectations and risks, to include specific training needs for staff
• Proactively work with the Management team to identify and resolve issues
• Create high quality deliverables within project budget and policy deadlines
• Performs other related duties as assigned or requested
• Training experience – proficient in training methodologies, content development and soft skills (communication skills, critical thinking, time management, team building, etc.)
• Minimum 1 year experience as a trainer
• Must have a “big” picture focus in both departmental and company strategy
Requirements • Demonstrated ability to successfully develop and deliver training programs utilizing skills in instructional design, program design & development, and training methodologies
• High energy, enthusiastic, motivational training style
• Excellent creative and conceptual thinking abilities
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written. (English and Hindi)
• Computer literate with in-depth knowledge of MS office and web based systems; visual aids technology
• Strong history of executing the vision of senior management
• Strong organizational, planning, project management, problem resolution, communication, presentation, facilitation, and influencing skills required
• Strong people management and leadership skills Working days / Shifts
• Able to work a flexible schedule including weekends, holidays and shift window between 8am to 10pm.