Operations Expert Avp - Jaipur - Deutsche Bank
Deutsche Bank as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Operations Expert Avp jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Deutsche Bank company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Job ID: 3148086
Location: Jaipur, India
Deutsche Bank Operations International (DBOI) Global Services, a subsidiary of Deutsche Bank, is the bank's global processing arm. Established with the purpose of building a world-class operating infrastructure for Deutsche Bank's global businesses, DBOI Global Services is an integrated network of six processing centers of excellence in the UK, USA, India and Philippines, delivering 24/7 support for the bank and its clients.
Position Overview JOB DESCRIPTION
Vendor Management & Performance Specialist
Global Procurement – S2P – Source to Contract Operations
Assistant Vice President
Source to Contract Operations –
Within Global Procurement, Source to Contract Operations (S2C-Ops) is part of Deutsche Bank’s Source2Pay organization, responsible for defining and implementing the commercial structure for a large range of IT and non IT services delivered to the bank. It includes the charging model, the financial process lifecycle from ordering to billing, the consumption and cost management, the internal cost allocation and tailored financial reporting.
S2C-Ops is responsible for defining and implementing the commercial structure around various services delivered to the bank to ensure accurate and transparent vendor billing and internal cost allocation and provide tailored financial reporting.
The commercial models developed and managed by the S2C-Ops team reflect the intent of our organization to deliver our products using flexible commercial practices. S2C-Ops will support DB’s commercial strategy and vendor’s selection by analyzing vendor´s commercial proposals, and developing business cases. The S2C-Ops team monitors service consumption, conducts the billing validation to improve invoice accuracy, cost control and savings initiative tracking.
Team Objectives –
- Billing validation to ensure correct vendor and internal invoicing and efficient interfacing with COO and Finance
- Consumption monitoring and reporting
- Helping to achieve active demand management and efficient client management
- Policy framework implementation for consumption driven services
- Deliver sustainable cost savings
- Develop business cases, commercial and valuation models, and feasibility studies
- Supports the vendor relationship teams to deliver to defined strategies and plans. Contributes to strategy definition and communication
- Builds and maintains methods of vendor performance and financial data monitoring sufficient for trend analysis, benchmarking and recommendations, including high quality management information appropriate for up to Executive Committee review
- Manages vendor issues to resolve appropriately and escalates to senior management, where needed
- Runs RFX (RFP/RFI) processes in collaboration with relevant stakeholders
- Present business case to senior management to obtain sign-off and project funding
- Develop/execute/contribute to enterprise-wide strategic initiatives, including savings initiatives, cost reduction, resource/location/outsourcing strategies
- Create presentations for senior audience
- Lead upcoming projects and on-demand tasks such as savings initiatives, audits or data requests
- Lead on-boarding of new services/contracts to the team and ensure correct transition with adherence to standard consumption management processes
- Proven record working in the areas of commercial management, sourcing initiatives, project management, accounting/finance, invoicing and consumption management
- Solid communications skills, comfortable interacting with senior management
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight as well as in a team setting. Work in global teams across different time zones and within a matrix environment
- Ability to think strategically/conceptually, outside the box (natural curiosity); while delivering bottoms-up analysis with a detailed oriented and tactical approach
- Accountability, delivery oriented, work under pressure
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office standard applications, database knowledge
- Excellent experience in Excel (Advance level – pivots, vlookups etc.)
- Strong analytical and structured way of working
- Reporting skills over various hierarchical levels
- Willingness to challenge the status quo (to improve existing processes)
- Proactive, assertive and motivated team-worker in a global team
- Experience in invoice management or vendor/contract management in the financial industry
- An understanding of project management and the project lifecycle
- Ability to monitor, track and clearly communicate progress, escalating issues when appropriate
- Fluent in English (written/verbal)
- Minimum 9 years of professional experience
Degree from an accredited college or university (equivalent Diploma or work experience)
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.