Junior System Administrator - Vadodara - Apima Consulting
Apima Consulting as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Junior System Administrator jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Apima Consulting company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Reporting to the SVP of Broadcast Monitoring, Junior System Administrator is responsible for maintaining and enhancing the PR system, a unique and large configuration of computers running proprietary software used for video & audio identification from TV channels throughout North America.
- Interprets, evaluates, and resolves alerts, tickets, and other inquiries pertaining to the functional operation of all installed applications, hardware, and software products as needed
- Assist on R&D, testing, and deployment of new networks, workstations, and additions/changes to our collection footprint
- Proactively monitors the Collection environment to ensure proper collection.
- Checks and confirms and if need be corrects, the tuning of the TV channels scheduled to be recorded.
- Reports problems with procedures and makes suggestions for improvement
- Identifies and recommends solutions
- Opens, assigns and tracks status of service requests and escalates when needed to ensure issues are addressed in a timely manner
- Clearly documenting any-to-all of the above as needed
This position requires knowledge of IT operations, hardware, software, networks and procedures to resolve most inquiries independently
Strong experience with Windows 7 and up including Windows Server 2012 and up, MS Office 2010, and other related technologies
Bachelors degree with IT background
A+ certification or equivalent experience is required
Knowledge in the following area is a plus:
- Network concepts (TCPIP, Client -- Server environments)
- Active Directory, domain networks, DNS, IIS
- Microsoft MSP, MCSE, MCNA, CCNA and other certifications a plus
- Data recovery experience a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- High level of technical expertise
- Ability to systematically identify and resolve technical issues
- Enthusiasm for technology and helping people
- Is able to work in a team and independently
5-6 Days working in rotational shifts.
The person should be able to work independently or within a team, depending on a task given.
So if you are interested then share your resume with following details:
- Total Experience:
- Relevant Experience (Technical Support) :
- What's your highest level of education completed?
- Working knowledge on hardware & Networking Environment (Y/N) :
- Do you have any experience working with Windows? If yes, which version of windows have you worked?
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC:
- Notice Period:
- Reason for job change:
- Vadodara, Gujarat
Required license or certification:
- A+ Certification