Partner Account Manager - Bangalore - Cisco Systems
Cisco Systems as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Partner Account Manager jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Cisco Systems company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
The Business Entity
India & SAARC Sales organization comprises of enterprise, commercial and growth segments. We innovate, support and execute on the APJC Theater and WW vision to drive accelerated and profitable business growth
Role & Responsibilities
Partner Account Manager
- The Partner Account Manager(PAM) will be responsible for the overall SI business & Joint GTM with the Named Strategic Partners and will work closely with the their Cross Functional Teams to draw and execute the Business plan & strategic initiatives. The plan will be regional/vertical and architecture based and will focus on revenue growth, Joint Solution creation & GTM, wallet share, Executive Engagement & Governance, Sales Engagement & interlocks.
- Build and maintain CxO relationships with senior executives of Partners
- Increase the Wallet Share of Cisco in Partner's Business.
- Forecasting, Opportunity tracking and commit tracking.
- The PAM will work towards Partners offering Cisco as the first brand preference in all opportunities across verticals.
- The PAM will proactively work with the AM team and ensure that the Partners are engaged in all large bids/tender. He/she will work closely with the Cisco account teams and will be advocate for partners within Cisco.
- The PAM will work with APAC Finance and Cisco Collection teams to manage credit.
- Drive Revenue growth based on the country plan.
- Accelerate current Cisco Architecture revenue & attach-rate
- Focus on regional teams and plan and execute interlocks with the teams.
- Creating Programs / Campaigns for incentivizing partner's account teams selling Cisco.
- Aligning with Channels SE team to prepare a Architecture Enablement Plan to create awareness/education and updates
- Big bet and JMF management along with the APAC Channel team.
- Apply expert business and industry knowledge to lead business and market development activities.
- Assist and participate in strategic marketing planning aligned with Partner Business Planning principals.
- Key alignment to APAC Channel Operations: Strategic Alliance Team, APAC Technical Operations and Channel Marketing Programs.
- Establish, maintain working relationships with key APAC function business stakeholders in Legal, Finance and CA.
- Establish and maintain working business partner relationships with APAC Channel Operations, and Field Sales teams.
- Consult with APAC Product Management and Solutions Marketing leadership teams to provide market impact analysis on technology and business partnership decisions.
- 15 Years of Experience in Sales, Business Development, Alliance /partner Creation and management.
- Ability to work closely with regional stakeholders on specific partner aspects of technology and services solutions business model and with Cisco GTM teams for the early field engagement in relevant theater.
- Ability to work with sales and channels team to prospect, engage and close partner led sales opportunities.
- Previous experience in creating, on boarding and developing complex partnerships and joint business plans that could span the Cisco value chain.
- Previous partner business development experience including joint business plans, negotiation of legal agreements (Licensing models, joint resale agreements, Joint development and IP agreements, etc. as necessary)
- Financial Modeling Skills for business case development and ROI.
- Technical knowledge i.e. Basic Understanding of networking technologies and customer benefits (Key Technologies include Networked Video, Wireless, Security, Mobile and Converged infrastructures
- Ability to align disparate business models and create new ones as needed.
- Ability to work closely with Business Development (Corp and CA) to build operating models for partnerships that could have significant joint investment.
- Knowledge of regional go to market models and ability to map partner's GTM structure with Cisco for an integrated selling effort .
- Experience in creating and participating in governance structures for ongoing management of these relationship.
- Ability to engage and motivate highly skilled BD, Engineering and market functions in matrix model
- Conduct various Events, Seminars, Sales Enablement Workshops to Enable Partners and develop Partner Working Relationships with Cisco Field Teams
- Establish, maintain working relationships with key APJC function business stakeholders Regional Partner Organization, Architecture Teams, Legal, Finance and AS team
- Establish and maintain working business partner relationships with APJC Channel Operations, Channel/Product Marketing Teams and India Field Sales teams.
- Establish working relationships and alignment with World Wide Channels organization.
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.