Delivery Manager - Mumbai - Morgan Stanley
Morgan Stanley as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Delivery Manager jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Morgan Stanley company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
Department & Team Profile:
Operations & Compliance Technology (OCT) comprises of functionally aligned development teams who support critical firm functions such as Legal, Compliance and Operations. OCT develops strategic solutions that support key business processes, including Settlements, Confirmations, Regulatory Reporting, Position Keeping, Anti-Money Laundering and Trade Surveillance.
Global Transaction Reporting (GTR) Technology serves the global transaction regulatory reporting requirements of the firm. These requirements span OTC derivatives, listed derivatives and cash products. The regulations covered are across America (e.g. Dodd-Frank and CSA), Europe (e.g. MiFID I and EMIR), and Asia (e.g. JFSA and HKMA). The team are required to work on both meeting the firm’s current regulatory obligations and on meeting future regulatory obligations (e.g. MiFID II).
The Global Transaction Reporting team is looking for an experienced Delivery Manager to join the growing team in Mumbai (a key strategic location). You will be part of a global team, which also has presence in London, Glasgow, and New York. You will be part of a dynamic team building systems that are critical to the business and solving problems to meet the ever changing regulatory environment.
• You will be required to solve problems and understand technical design
• Rapidly pick up new business knowledge in Transaction Reporting and supported asset classes
• Conduct research and ask appropriate questions to stakeholders to fill gaps in knowledge
• Summarise technology solution and explain to senior business stakeholders
• You will be required to have experience interacting with and influencing senior stakeholders throughout the firm providing transparency and managing expectations
• Able to report on project status and escalate risks and issues (and ways to mitigate them)
• You will be accountable for the successful delivery of the project.
• Understand the required regulations driving the projects
• Work with Operations Leads, Business Analysts, Developers, Business SMEs and Test teams to deliver projects
• Work with senior team members to define and implement best practices in systems and procedures Q
• Experience of agile and scrum methodologies
• Strong management skills
• Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
• Strong project planning skills
• Experience in banking and regulatory reporting (CTFC, EMIR, Dodd Frank, MiFID II)
• Knowledge of OTC, listed and cash products