Associate Finance Analyst India - Bangalore - Medtronic
Medtronic as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Associate Finance Analyst India jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Medtronic company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
IT Finance Analyst
The Medtronic Global IT Center in India has been established as part of the core IT strategy of the enterprise. The focus of the center is towards building world-class technology and delivery capability that delivers exceptional value to the entire organization through levers such as operational excellence, agility and innovation as its cornerstones.
As part of Global IT at Medtronic, this position forms a critical part of the Medtronic Bangalore team that shall focus on engaging with global stakeholders in the finance function. This role will be focused on analyzing financial status of various IT programs by collecting, monitoring and studying data. The role shall also provide periodic updates to various parts of the Global IT organization by way of meaningful reports.
Position : IT Finance Analyst
Department : General Administration
Reporting to : Lead, Enterprise Project Management Organization (EPMO)
- Develop new standard monthly reports for expense, capital & headcount in Excel or Tableau. Reports should highlight variance between actual & AOP/forecast
- Provides insights for action by analyzing & interpreting data/trends and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
- Develop ad hoc reporting and analysis for special projects and management requests.
- Set up project (WBS) numbers for IT projects. Shared responsibility with other financial analysts for IT business partners & Inter Company Team on WBS questions.
- Processor for some Corp IT Capital Asset Requests (CARs)
- Provide General Ledger support including preparation and posting of journal entries, assigning project numbers, establishing WBS (project) numbers, and financial analysis. Prepare and coordinate documentation and submission of inter-company chargebacks.
- Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Prepare various general ledger account reconciliations; work with Inter-Company team to complete cross-company charges, and month end journal entries including a variety of IT chargebacks. Generate supporting documentation in compliance with SOX and GAAP requirements.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed through effective use of technology in creating dashboards etc.,
- Finance support to Medtronic US Cellular program working closely with the Program Manager & associate financial analyst in USA. Help in preparation of monthly chargebacks, maintain VP approver table, and prepare monthly reporting, review optimization.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years of experience in IT Finance.
- Flexible, friendly, team-oriented disposition that thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Strong results orientation, including a high degree of initiative, proactive, and self-motivation. Strong work ethic, high integrity, and self-confidence.
- A good level of technical understanding with enthusiasm for finance, reporting & automation along with broad IT industry knowledge
- Time-management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail;
- Organized, efficient, process oriented. Strong prioritization skills.
- G ood judgment and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal communication & organization skills. Articulate and confident presentation skills and professional telephone manner;
- Proven ability to work in a team environment and interface with various levels of management
- Ability to identify and drive process improvements
- Works well under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Ex c e l s k i lls i n c lu d i ng p i v o t t a b l es , v - l o o kup s , e t c .
- K n o w l e d g e o f f i nan c i al r e p o r t i ng d a s h b o a r d s
- A b i l i t y to t r av e l t o U S A f o r annu a l IT f i nan c e m e e t i ng
- S y s t e m s : H y p e r i o n / E s s b a s e , B o xi, S A P , Ta b l e a u , S p o t f i r e
Q u a li f i c a t ion s :
E D U C A T I ON RE Q U IR E D:
- A b ach e l o r ’s d egre e i n C o m p ut e r S c i e n c e , Info r ma t i o n T e c hn o l o g y , A c c o unt i ng o r F i nan c e
- M a s t e r ’s i n B u s i n e s s A d m i n i s t r a t i o n ( MB A) w i t h a m a j o r i n F i nan c e