Designer User Interface Experience Development Developer - Indore - Galaxy Weblinks Limited
- Designer User Interface Experience Development Developer
- Galaxy Weblinks Limited
- Indore MP
- 21 Apr, 2017 30+ days ago
Galaxy Weblinks Limited as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Designer User Interface Experience Development Developer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Galaxy Weblinks Limited company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Position : UI/UX Designer
Experience : 5 + years
Location : Indore(MP), Madurai (TN)
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate clients product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industrys latest trends and technologies.