Technical Analyst Support - Hyderabad - Oracle
Oracle as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Technical Analyst Support jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Oracle company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
The Fusion SCM Cloud Support Team is expanding to support our rapidly increasing customer base. The team partners with development in supporting new and existing customers. It is a unique opportunity to be part of the future of Oracle Support and help shape the organization to benefit our customers, employees and the organization overall. If you are excited by the notion of being able to define a group from early stages on and shape our collective future then this is the place to be.
This position is for supporting Fusion Applications, particularly under the Supply Chain Management (Product Information Management, Distributed Order Orchestration, Logistics, and Cost Management) and the Procurement pillars (Purchasing, Self-Service Procurement, Sourcing, Supplier Model, and Supplier Portal).
Note: This role may need you to work on weekends and multiple shifts on rotation basis.
Candidate Background and experience
· More than four year’s implementation, support, consulting or development experience (or equivalent) in enterprise business application.
· Exceptional diagnostic and troubleshooting ability and skilled in using industry standard tools and techniques.
· Extensive experience monitoring, tuning and/or changing complex applications to optimize the product to perform to customer expectations.
· Extensive experience with one or many aspects of Enterprise Business Application (Product knowledge, Log reading, Troubleshooting techniques etc).
· Knowledge of networks, database configuration, server configuration, Web Server optimization load balancing hardware, SQL tuning and so on.
· Ability and attitude to assist junior members of the team in training on new products and technologies is highly desired.
Behavioral Skills (Required)
· Ability to influence and gain cooperative relationships with wide range of audiences ranging from executives to technical specialists.
· Excellent communication skills. Able to communicate very well both technically and functionally in highly escalated situations. Able to produce audience appropriate communication with executives, support personnel, and customer personnel in tense, escalated situations
· Well-developed listening skills. Able to discern core issues in an environment where it may be difficult to determine what the cause is and what the symptom is.
· Good organizational skills. Able to develop a coherent plan of action that meets everyone’s needs to resolve a given situation as quickly as possible. Also able to revise this plan as new data is obtained without appearing that there was no plan.
· Ability to persevere in the face of obstacles and ensure customer’s success.
· Self starter, works well unsupervised or with limited supervision.
· Detail Oriented (Process orientation preferred)
Technical & Analytical Skills (Required)
· Well-developed troubleshooting skills, ability to analyze details and synthesize "big picture", frequently working with incomplete or ambiguous data. Creative use of industry standard tools to aid in the diagnostic process.
· Detailed Functional and technical knowledge of more than one modules in any of the following Oracle Supply Chain Application Suites - Oracle EBusiness Suite; Peoplesoft Enterprise SCM; JD Edwards EnterpriseOne; Siebel
Desired Technical Skills
- Following technical skills are desired. In the absence of these skills, it is expected that the Engineer will develop an understanding of one or more of these skills as required for the role, upon completion of post-hire trainings in these areas.
- Object Orientation and Java literacy: Deep understanding of Object Oriented design concepts (such as inheritance) and experience of supporting/troubleshooting applications implemented in java (ability to analyze/relate to java exception messages in log files, class loading issues, basic understanding of JVM operation). Knowledge of J2EE and EJB preferred. Past Programming or white box testing experience in Java and other web technologies is preferred.
- Development framework: Experience supporting/developing/testing web applications implemented using frameworks that expose business services via a Model/View/Controller paradigm, such as Oracle ADF.
- Proficiency in SQL.
- In depth understanding of at least one database platform (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2).
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs. This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services. A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
As a Sr. Support Engineer, you will be the technical interface to customers, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and Value-Added Resellers (VARs) for resolution of problems related to the installation, recommended maintenance and use of Oracle products. Have an understanding of all Oracle products in their competencies and in-depth knowledge of several products and/or platforms. Also, you should be highly experienced in multiple platforms and be able to complete assigned duties with minimal direction from management. In this position, you will routinely act independently while researching and developing solutions to customer issues.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 4 years experience with Core products or five years experience with Applications products and have a technical degree i.e., BS Computer Science/Management Information Systems/Science/ Engineering/Math/Physics/Chemistry with a 3.0 GPA OR (for Applications) proven professional/ technical experience, i.e., demonstrating an understanding of Applications at a functional and technical level (preferably Oracle)