Manager Corporate Services - Mumbai - Ocwen Financial
Ocwen Financial as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Manager Corporate Services jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Ocwen Financial company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Manager, Corporate Services - ( 106299 )
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment.Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions.We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
• Opportunity to develop and drive budgeting and planning for the entire facility.
• Single Point of Contact for the Location for office management, Security, cafeteria management & housekeeping.
• Single point of Contact for all Internal Audits and ISO Certifications.
• Control entire Cafeteria Management including Soft Services.
• Opportunity to work in a Full-time position in a US based financial Captive Center.
• Candidate with 8 years + experience in Facility Management in similar setup will be preferred.
• Managing a team of 4-5 highly skilled resources across 2 facilities in Mumbai.
• Control the facilities management & subcontracted team in the delivery of facility management services.
• Ensure that the maintenance services are delivered in line with the contractual commitments and within budgets.
• Define the technical, commercial terms and conditions; define the operational scope and develop tender documents for Annual Maintenance Contracts.
• Conduct tendering exercise and identify suitable specialist subcontractors for the site, carry out comparative study and make recommendations to Facilities Team on the most appropriate subcontractors.
• Develop Service Level Agreements and assist the Ocwen procurement department in closing Service Level Agreements between Ocwen and its vendors.
• Evaluate the team deployed by Vendors on site to ensure correct level and scale of resources.
• Assess Service Levels and Performance Indicators and define the mechanism to assess the performance levels of various contractors.
• Assess performance of the contractors based on performance assessment criteria as agreed jointly between Ocwen and its contractors.
• Setting annual goals for generating savings in area of such as energy and cost of maintenance operations.
• Ensure compliance of minimum wages acts for payments and statutory compliance through specialist professionals.
• Advise Ocwen on future year maintenance budgets as and when requested for.
• Maintain all records related to the performance of facility management operations on Ocwen’s site
• Ensuring that the subcontractors are meeting their commitments on scheduled delivery of trainings.
• Ensure that the contractors/suppliers have a planned, structured and solution based approach to the delivery of maintenance services.
• Study call outs to understand trends; undertake strategic initiatives to minimize the same.
• Scheduled cross feedback from subcontractors and staff on our process to improve services level & satisfaction in organization.
• Train team members on all Quality policies & procedures.
• Audit sub-contractors on quality of materials & upkeep of the site.
• Review the performance of internal staff and conduct performance appraisals from time to time.
• Interface with the training department and the Operations Manager and make recommendations for the future trainings given to the site facility management team.
• Prepare and review the preventive maintenance register on a monthly basis and update the same to Facilities Manager.
• Liaison with the Finance team
• Interface with finance department to raise billing / invoicing and follow up with the Finance representatives for the payments.
• Develop MIS reports for Facilities team and necessary management reporting.
• Chair the monthly progress meeting during the absence of facilities manager.
Duties are in accordance with the Scope of Work & include:
• General Administration & Management:
Business Unit Liaison
Team management including Vendor team (onsite personnel)
Prepare, submit and review Monthly Report
Preparation and submission of management reports as and when required
Expense tracking oversight, invoice management & preparation of Annual Budget
Formulation and implementation of Policies & Procedures Including Annual Update of Operations Manual
Property Services, Routine & Ad-Hoc Maintenance
Oversee operation and maintenance of facilities; M&E matters, housekeeping, conference rooms, resolving operational issues, etc.
• Operational Risk Management
Update and implement Emergency Response plan; drills etc. as required
After office hours facilities assistance response
Operational Audits and Compliance
Escalation of Incidents/Problems
• Vendor & Contractor Management
Evaluate Vendor Procurement & Contracts Administration & Management
Moves, Adds & Change Management (MAC)
Oversee office churn/internal box moves
• Graduate in any discipline
• 8-10 years of experience in facilities management
• Tertiary qualifications in building management and/or business desirable
• Proven ability to function effectively as part of a team
• Proven ability to initiate and follow through with improvement initiatives
Ocwen Financial Corporation, our affiliates and subsidiaries (Ocwen) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ocwen and its affiliated companies recruit and hire qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship and veteran or disability status, or any factors prohibited by law
Primary Location : IN-MH-Mumbai
Work Locations : Mumbai Infinity
2nd Floor, Infinity Towers, Mind Space Business District,, Malad West
Job : Operational Excellence
Organization : India Business Unit
Schedule : Regular
Job Posting : Feb 20, 2017, 2:30:00 PM