Infrastructure Engineer Sccm - Gurgaon - American Express
American Express as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Infrastructure Engineer Sccm jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of American Express company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
- This SCCM Systems Administrator will provide support and in-depth troubleshooting of any issues related to the SCCM environment, create and update operating system images & patching, deployment of packaged and in-house software, create and update documentation, and provide SCCM custom reporting. Day to Day Responsibilities - 90% Software Deployments & 10% project based when needed. In addition the SCCM Administrator will assist in architecture of our OUs, GPOs, and base image configuration.
- Plan, design, and implement software deployments via SCCM 2012. This includes managing enterprise images and packages for home office, distribution centers, and stores devices.
- Assess existing SCCM 2016R2 infrastructure to provide recommendations, and research and integrate new technologies or upgrades that will improve the overall quality of service while reducing total cost of ownership
- Create complex and dynamic collections, advertisements, queries, reports, other technical documents as required and manage local and remote site boundaries, site systems, site roles, inter-site dependencies and communication.
- Ensure timely deployment of software updates, critical patches, and out-of-band releases. Run audit reports and create custom reports in SCCM for compliance purposes, security audits, and software inventory/asset management.
- Monitor all SCCM primary sites and all SCCM clients in order to maintain high service availability.
- Maintain and update current OSD images and documentation for both servers and workstations.
- Provide support and in-depth troubleshooting to any and all issues related to the SCCM infrastructure or functionality. Work directly with the windows enterprise systems team as needed. Manage SCCM role-based access in accordance with security policies.
- Create custom OSD Task Sequences utilizing Microsoft scripting technologies and components such as PowerShell, VBScript, WMI, .NET and XML, that will aid in deployment of software, packages, and configurations of operating systems, packaged software, and in-house applications.
- Create, update and maintain standard operating procedure and knowledge base documentation for software deployment, imaging and patching in our ITSM tool.
- Accountable for continuously evolving, and innovating the end-user computing environment while aligning with business strategies.
- Mentor and train junior level SCCM administrators.
- Up to 3-4 years of experience with Managing SCCM Environment 2012 and 2016 and production rollouts, incorporating: design methodology, Infrastructure operations support or engineering
- Hands-on experience with a variety of software languages, operating systems, or network protocols
- Practical application using Agile or other rapid application development methods
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related field required; advanced degree preferred.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time