Cloud Solutions Engineer - Bangalore - Ellucian
Ellucian as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Cloud Solutions Engineer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Ellucian company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
• Oracle Relational Database 11g and 12c Administration including planning, analysis, coordination, support and maintenance of ERP systems such as Ellucian Banner and all components of the Unified Digital Campus (UDC) technologies such as: Banner XE, ESM, Degreeworks, ODS, EDW, Workflow, BDMS / XtenderSolutions, UC4, Touchnet, BEP, eTranscripts, and any other client applications.
• Install, configure, and maintain Oracle based technologies including Oracle Database, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Weblogic Server, Tomcat, and any required technologies in support of Banner and Banner components. Additional duties include and are not limited to the implementation and configuration of application components within those Banner Technologies.
• Coordinate physical and logical changes to Enterprise Databases and UDC applications by performing the following duties which may include but not limited to the following:
- Develop and implement the backup, recovery, and cloning of all databases.
- Database & application installation and maintenance according to established best practices.
- Proactively monitor and optimize system performance using tuning, optimization, AWR, ASH, and other methods.
- Acts as a technical advisor to provide detailed planning information to project coordinators to assist in planning of service requests, implementation steps, corrective actions, upgrade
• Team-oriented individual who values opportunities to build the skills and capabilities of others, a strong sense of the possible, and a real desire to improve customer experience.
• Client Satisfaction focused - Attention to details are a must
• Superior verbal and written skills, encompassing complete understanding on the English language with exceptional communications skills.
• Must be able to multi-task and balance a workload among many clients.
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills. Ability to work effectively with end-users and teammates, to gain their confidence, to understand their technical and operational needs and translate them into viable technical solutions.
• Ability to multitask, prioritize tasks, and execute without constant supervision.
• OCA/OCP Certification
• Oracle Database Administration, Installation and Configuration
• Should have realtime work experience implementing and maintaining Oracle Dataguard environment
• Oracle Recovery Manager (RMAN) Experience
• Good knowledge on Oracle SQL & PL/SQL
• Workflow automation of common repeatable Oracle tasks
• Experience leveraging AWS, scripting, and automation tools for installation
• Delivery Orchestration tasks on AWS
• Automated upgrade tools, familiarity with SDK’s
• Global capability/compliance
• Experience in any of the ITIL complaint tiketing tool(s)
• Knowledge on Cloud computing
• Application Management
• Oracle 11g Fusion Middleware - Forms and Reports experience
• Experience in Oracle Weblogic
• Tomcat administration and configuration
• Oracle RAC – Real Application Clusters experience
• Multi-lingual (Spanish, Portuguese, French, Arabic, Hindi, or others).
• AWS Solutions and Associate Certifications
• ITIL certification in IT Service Management preferred.