Product Manager - Bangalore - Intuit Technology Services Private Limited
Intuit Technology Services Private Limited as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Product Manager jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Intuit Technology Services Private Limited company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Your Opportunity at Intuit:
QuickBooks has revolutionized the way that small businesses manage their finances. The revolution continues… on the web, on the phone, on the desktop, and on a tablet…we are continuing to help small business save time and make more money. Come join a deeply customer-focused team of Product Management leaders as we drive innovation to make solutions so delightful that small business owners can't imagine going back to their old methods (stacks of bills, unruly spreadsheets, and dog-eared ledgers). We are seeking the best-of-the-best product managers with deep experience in building amazing products, are from top business schools and have proven success in changing customers' lives. We're seeking an international product manager who can demonstrate strategic leadership and showcase a culture of excellence.
As a product manager based in Bangalore, you will have end-to-end responsibilities of the product that you manage. You will lead cross-functional change and transformation in the organization, regardless of location.
This role requires close interaction with and empathy for US small business owners, a passion for technology, sharp business acumen and strategic decision-making skills. You will need to travel frequently to our headquarters in Mountain View, CA, initially for training and networking and later for business meetings, customer relationships. You will also be an energy source and a product expert that will work in close collaboration with our Bangalore-based engineering team and all stakeholders.
You should have a passion for customer empathy, with the ability to learn quickly from research and data to define delighting factors that will make the product a unique, indispensable solution for customers.
You are most likely:
- An MBA from a top school with 4-9 years of IT experience, with 3-5 years in product management, designing and delivering world-class software products
- A product leader with demonstrated experience managing the end-to-end product lifecycle for consumer/enterprise products, building and executing a successful product roadmap
- A product expert, passionate about user experience and building deep customer empathy
- A strong analyst who uses user research, customer feedback and competition data as inputs to conceptualize and prioritize requirements
- A self-motivated person who can influence and drive cross-functional, cross-geo teams, promoting timely and effective communication
- A technical expert with experience in Agile methodologies, who has the ability to gain the respect of a top-tier engineering team