Brand Creatives Services Manager - Pune - Tata Communications
Tata Communications as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Brand Creatives Services Manager jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Tata Communications company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Job Family Descriptor
This group of positions is responsible for the marketing and corporate communications activities which include developing and driving a marketing and communication strategy, developing digital marketing plans (cross selling, op-selling etc.) to support business strategies, developing a roadmap for analyst relations and sharing of marketing insights with top mgmt. for presenting in various forums; Define and evolve partner enablement program. Conduct product marketing activities include advertising/ brand marketing, sales promotion, communication messaging, PR exhibits and trade exhibitions to create strong brand perception of products and service for the product/business. Manage internal marketing media like intranet and extranet; Develop all necessary marketing collateral like presentations, product slicks and Webex for new products and services across all geographies; Manage and maintain relationships with external marketing and event agencies, Develop and assess efficacy of marketing material with relevant business teams. Prepare annual communication plans aligned with Corporate strategy and identify brand positioning across product portfolio. Deliver the communication strategy including aspects such as key messaging, communication channels and target audience. Develop and repackage the BU/product specific communication to maintain consistency with the overall company. Develop the messaging and media presentation. Develop and deliver a coherent media and analyst relations strategy.
May be an individual contributor or may lead a team through application of deep knowledge of one job area or broad knowledge of several job areas within Marketing and Communications. Operational role, responsible for setting objectives and delivering results that have a significant impact within the context of a wider operational area. Identifies problems and updates or modifies working methods in own role without the benefit of defined procedures. May Provide first level of supervisory management to a work team that includes professional roles. May also supervise technical and administrative staff. Typically has no budget responsibility. Work-group/team focus. Education: Graduate; Business Management degree with a specialization in marketing preferred Experience: 4-7 years
Purpose - Broad objective of the role
Brand & Creative Services Workflow Manager
Job grade: B3-1
The brand & creative services workflow manager will report directly into the global brand communications director and work together with the global brand manager as well as the creative services manager and our small in-house design team.
The individual will be responsible for ensuring that all projects undertaken by brand and creative services team as well as the wider digital marketing team are delivered on time and to budget.
They will be responsible for a range of brand campaign projects as well as working with the creative services manager to triage project requests coming in via our workflow optimisation tool (Workfront). In regard to Workfront, they will work to ensure that projects are allocated to the appropriate internal team or external agency and delivered in a timely and cost efficient fashion.
The role holder will manage a wide range of projects including but not limited to: brand campaign projects, marketing & communications collateral, online communications, the company’s primary digital properties, advertising, trade shows, event materials and other sales support materials.
This is a pivotal role and key to ensuring that the team delivers on its SLAs (service-level agreement) and provides internal stakeholders with an exceptional level of customer service.
We are seeking a highly motivated and organised individual who has a passion for creative quality, has exceptional attention to detail and excellent stakeholder management skills.
We need someone who has a proven track record in project management and delivering projects on time and to budget. Someone who has strong communication skills and enjoys working in a busy, deadline-driven and creative environment.
Operating Network - Key External
Operating Network - Key Internal
Size and Scope of Role - Financial
Size and Scope of Role - No. of direct reports
Size and Scope of Role - Total team size
Size and Scope of Role - Other size parameters
Minimum qualification & experience
Minimum education and experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Six years plus experience as a client services manager, account manager, producer, head of creative services or similar role is required
- Background in graphic design, Web design, and/or UI/UX would be beneficial
The individual we are seeking should have/be:
- Six to eight years’ experience of project managing design and brand projects within an International business environment (in-house or agency or preferably both)
- Experience of working and delivering impactful B2B marketing collateral
- Intimate working knowledge of Workfront (formerly AtTask) or similar based workflow project management tools
- Proven project and time management skills
- Comfortable communicating with internal partners regarding work schedule and product deliverables
- Ability to understand the nuances of web development and digital project timelines, process and cycles in order to plan accordingly and manage stakeholders expectations
- Able to make changes to our project/traffic management system that would make the brand and creative services team more effective and efficient in organising, managing and delivering projectson time and to budget
- Experience in recognising standards of design and production values for print and digital projects
- Proven understanding and prior experience of working in both the traditional and digital media realms. Should have a working knowledge of social media, mobile, multimedia, rich media and online marketing
- Functional knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Knowledge of Web and UI standards and performance technologies
- Proven track record of strategy development and operational delivery, alongside technical experience which will enable you to hit the ground running
- Proven track record of creating offline as well as digital marketing collateral
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong analytical, budget and ROI skills
- Excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Be able to work well with a wide range of people across the full scope of an organisation
- Team player, able to inspire others and take a proactive approach to driving the brand and its related projects, from start to finish
- Be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work with a sense of urgency to deliver to tight deadlines
- Strong time management
- Ability to work under pressure, and to short deadlines
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Organised, methodical and quick to grasp processes
- Good presentation skills
- Enjoys working in a busy, deadline-driven and creative environment
Areas of responsibility
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing the brand campaign projects
- Managing the creative services workflow and process
- Partnering with internal clients/stakeholders to provide world-class results in exceptional customer (internal & external) experiences and collateral
- Working in partnership with creative services manager ensure availability of design and writing resources (internal & external) to deliver projects
- Acting as primary contact for workflow software vendor (currently Workfront)
- Running reports and providing data-driven insights and tracking ROI for internal reporting
- Assisting with ongoing process improvements
- Ensuring that collateral created can be re-used across a variety of internal and external channels to raise awareness for the business and support the sales effort
- Production, design and design execution of the company’s marketing materials by managing internal clients and agency relationships and resources to ensure the successful completion of all projects to deadline and budget
- Working with creative services manager to develop and manage a team of external production, marketing and design agencies, interactive designers and Web developers to create the company’s marketing, communications and sales materials
- Managing and overseeing a wide range of projects including but not limited to: brand campaign projects, marketing & communications campaign assets, online communications, the company’s primary digital properties, advertising, trade shows, event materials and other sales support materials
- Managing budgets to optimise the use of resources
- Identifying areas of opportunity for improving service levels and cost savings based on improved process, tools and optimisation
- Working with the brand manager to ensure that all collateral and assets created are on brand and impactful
Knowledge / Skills