Lpl Controller - Halol - Abb
Abb as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Lpl Controller jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Abb company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
As an LPL Controller, you will be a part of the Power Grids Division and the Transformer Business unit based at Vadodara. ABB is World’s No.1 in Power Products Business and the product manufactured becomes the key components to transmit and distribute electricity. The division incorporates ABB’s manufacturing network for Transformers, Switchgear, Circuit Breakers, Cables and associated equipment. It also offers all the services needed to ensure products’ performance and extend their lifespan. ABB offers a full range of transformer products and solutions for ANSI, IEC and other local standards. ABB is a major transformer manufacturer throughout the world and offers both liquid-filled and dry-type transformers.
You will be responsible for the following activities as a LPL Controller:
• Support: Provide support to business in achieving the target parameters laid down by the management by doing proper analysis, planning, forecasting, monitoring and recommending improvement action.
• Control: Ensure internal processes are in place as per the group/country guidelines and ensure Risk Review is followed as per Group Guidelines.
• Business Analysis: Maintain and review P&L and Balance sheet in books.
• Responsible for correct accounting and cost booking in SAP. Adhere to the process control as per the standard definition and ensure the correction action wherever reqd. Perform Business Analysis on periodically and provide early warnings to the management.
• Audit: Comply to all audit (internal/external/tax) conducted periodically and take necessary action for closing the open points in coordination with cross functional team.
• Budget: Provide inputs to the business for preparing and forecasting the budget and monitor the deviation/actual accordingly in line with the target/guidelines of country/corporate.
• Capital Expenses: Monitor and Capture the Capex by preparation of FSR, CIMT, CAPMAN, CWIP analysis , capitalization
• Reporting & MIS: Timely and correct monthly reporting in Abacus and preparation of various MIS statements.
• FCM: Prepare and Monitor the Full Cost Model for various product lines for the correct order booking as per guidelines
• Special Projects: To involve in all SAP related improvement projects
Candidates holding C.A./ICWAI/MBA Finance with relevant experience ranging from 3 – 6 years of experience will be an ideal fit. Candidate with knowledge of SAP FICO module will be preferred.
For any further queries, please feel free to drop a mail at [email protected]
Location: Halol,Gujarat,India Contract type: Regular/Permanent Business Unit: Business Unit Transformers Date posted: 2017-06-19 Job function: Finance Publication ID: IN61735638_E1 ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing more than a 125-year history of innovation, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization and driving the Energy and Fourth Industrial Revolutions. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 132,000 employees www.abb.com