Deputy Manager Finance - Gurgaon - Catlin
Catlin as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Deputy Manager Finance jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Catlin company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Deputy Manager Finance
Job Number: 13002578D20170401 )
MAXIMIZE your opportunity
- Reviewing Monthly and Quarterly Expense and Headcount Reports.
- Reviewing and Analyzing the variance for the Actual Vs Plan Expenses/Prior Year/Reforecast/Prior Quarter) & preparing the commentary for the same.
- Assist in Planning & reforecasting.
- Ensure strong quality checks & Establishment of Controls
- Distilled the reports wherever possible.
- Maintain strong communication with onshore (both written and verbal) and manage expectations.
- Keeping the flexibility in reports to incorporate any high level adjustments or structural changes from onshore.
- Assist in preparation of LE Pack for Controllers
- Prepare adequate documentation of the process
- Support Ad-hoc activities.
- CA with 4 to 6 years of experience; or CA (Inter)/Graduate/Post Graduate with at least 6 to 8 years of experience in Financ
- Should have managed a team for at least 1 year.
- Strong Analytical Skills.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
- Organized, methodical, able to deal effectively with multiple priorities and do multitasking.
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced multi-cultural environment.
- Intermediate / Strong IT skills (MS Excel).
- Knowledge of an ERP package (particularly PeopleSoft) is preferable.
- Candidates with insurance Industry would be preferred
The XL Catlin group of companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location : IN-HR-Silokhera Gurgaon
Job Field : Finance
Schedule : Full-time
Job Type : Standard