Corporate Rel Support Mgr - Mumbai - Hsbc
Hsbc as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Corporate Rel Support Mgr jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Hsbc company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
External Job Title: GCB level: Corp Rel Support Mgr
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Corporate Banking provides international financial services solutions that support businesses ranging from large corporates to mid-market enterprises in a variety of industry sectors all over the world. Leveraging the strength, scope and expertise of our global product network, Corporate Banking is positioned as an essential partner to large and mid-market enterprises seeking to maximise their potential internationally, offering streamlined business access to HSBC’s international network and broad range of market leading banking products and services.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join Corp Banking LC team in Mumbai.
- Assist HSBC to attain its strategic growth targets while at the same time maintaining a high quality loan book.
- Prepare quality, creditworthy new business and review proposals within agreed deadlines for submission to the appropriate approval authorities.
- To co-ordinate with clients for financial information, security documentation, and for any other account operations related issues.
- To liaise with various internal departments (Risk, CDT OPS, PCM, TSC , etc) and ensure efficient servicing of corporate customers.
- Ensure timely compliance with all FCC requirements for the portfolio.
- Co-ordinate with Mid Office and Internal Teams for ensuring account opening and KYC remediations are completed on time.
- Ensure implementation of all audit and regulatory recommendations and constant monitoring/ review of the assigned portfolio.
- Recognize and escalate business and cross sell opportunities to the RMs.
- Collation of various MIS as per requirement from time to time.
- CA/MBA with 18months+ of relevant experience in a client management and corporate banking role
- Sound commercial lending skills including a working knowledge of loan structuring, key market sectors, local regulatory environment, financial analysis etc.
- Ability to work on fast turnarounds, tight deadlines & handle competing priorities (multi-skill & multi-task)
- Successfully complete Anti-Money Laundering and Sanctions training and post-course assessment, as required .
- "In line with HSBC Values, it is our endeavor to harness and promote a culture of transparency and openness. Regarding this particular opportunity, a suitable internal candidate who can fit this role is available and the role is being advertised on the IJA to encourage fresh applications across the bank. All the applications received will be evaluated on merit before the final decision is taken".
On level transfer / promotion
· A minimum of 12 months in current post
Any other additional Information:
You’ll achieve more at HSBC.
Diversity Statement, Data Protection and Entity Statement
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited (HSBC) India