Research Consultant - Gurgaon - Gartner Inc
Gartner Inc as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Research Consultant jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Gartner Inc company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
makes Gartner Consulting a GREAT fit for you?
A career at Gartner Consulting will be unlike any other you have experienced. Not only are we are passionate about technology and its application, we are committed to attracting the most creative, talented and driven consultants to take our world-renowned Gartner research to a whole new level. When you join Gartner Consulting you will lead some of the most innovative business and technology efforts in the marketplace today. Our consultants are technology thought leaders for the 21st century. You can expect to connect technology innovations to the strategic requirements of an organization and to the commercial needs of a business, all within the context of the changing digital economy. Consulting associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development. If you thrive on solving complex business challenges with technology, Gartner Consulting is the place for you.
- you’ll do:
As a Research Consultant, you will:
- Assist in the delivery of small to medium-sized engagements, contributing to key sections of small to medium-sized engagement proposals.
- Develop and document issues and recommendations using independent judgment and guidance from senior team members concerning engagement areas being reviewed.
- Participate in interviews with client management and key stakeholders to assist in the capturing of client business conditions, risks and controls (i.e., Preparation and completion of interview notes).
- Assist in the development of comprehensive cost / benefits analysis and preparation of client business cases for technology investments.
- Assist in coordinating and communicating the results of engagements via written reports and presentations.
- Maintain a research consultant level expertise and currency in industry leading information management technologies.
- Contribute in the drafting of engagement reports and presenting drafts to your manager for review and approval.
- Assist in the development of client relationships.
- Contribute to the development of project management, quality assurance and professional consulting and auditing approaches/methodologies.
- What you’ll need:
- 1-3 years of Consulting experience.
- Solid technical and analytical skills
- Good working knowledge in one or more of the below functions:
- ERP functional consultant preferably hands on exp in SAP - Supply Chain, Logistics, Production Planning (great if exp in Advance Planning & Optimization) etc.
- Digital Consulting (can be inclined towards implementation) - Retail or Manufacturing (Industrial Mfg, Automobiles or Utilities) working on Digital.
- Experience in Core Banking solution implementation
- Infra and Network expert
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Collaboration and effective team working
- Experience in working with global team and exposure of working alongside the global clients
- Must be a self-starter and a quick learner, demonstrates no-limits mindset
- Exemplify a high degree of personal integrity and interpersonal skills and abilities and prove a willingness to learn and commit the additional time and effort necessary during periods of heavy workload in order to meet engagement milestones, deadlines and the like.
- Present a professional image in attitude and conduct.
- A world-class consulting environment
- The opportunity to work on cutting edge IT strategy engagements with a tier one client portfolio
- A competitive salary
- Structured bonus based on individual and corporate performance
- Opportunities for promotion with a clear defined career development structure
- Opportunity to participate actively in the development and future of Gartner Consulting
- A dynamic but relaxed and supportive working environment that encourages personal development
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. – Visit gartner.com to discover more.
Work Locations : APAC-IN-Gurgaon
Level 12, Two Horizon Center, Golf Course Road DLF Phase-5, Sector 43
Job : Consulting
Organization : 080 Global Operations III - 1451
Schedule : Regular
Job Posting : Mar 20, 2017, 11:01:00 PM