Consumer Product Manager Commerce Marketplace - Delhi - The Luxury Closet
The Luxury Closet as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Consumer Product Manager Commerce Marketplace jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of The Luxury Closet company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
To enlarge our Product Team, we are looking for a highly analytical yet creative talent who can help The Luxury Closet to bring our Web & App to the next level, enriching the user experience and making our conversion funnel wider and fatter.
Working closely with the Analytic and IT teams, you will be fully responsible for redesigning/ improving our current B2C Products, as well as optimising the overall Conversion Rate.
The position is based in New Delhi but has daily contacts with the Dubai HQ.
- Take full responsibility for the Consumers’ product suite
- Gather customer insight (e.g. via User’s Labs), competitive environment analysis, industry trends and current product data to identify where to improve
- Define for each consumer’ product (Desktop, Mobile Web and App) a solid Product Roadmap, launch new features and increase conversion rate - with the final goal to build a product that fully meet our consumers’ needs
- Define in details features and requirements to execute your Product Roadmap, and work alongside designers, developers and content specialists in order to make it happen
- Measure and achieve customer success (mainly via AB tests), aim to improve Conversion Rate and Product Engagement metrics
- Test, learn, scale within short timeframes, setting up a lean testing environment to allow TLC to learn at high pace what is working / not working
- 5+ years of specific B2C Product Management / CRO expertise for eCommerce platforms
- Exceptional analytical skills, with deep knowledge of Google Analytics and at least one tool for AB testing
- 1+ year of experience on optimising conversion rate for Mobile Apps
- Objectives oriented and self-started. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Advanced English knowledge (B1 or above)
- International experience, especially on MENA region
- Experience with eCommerce on Fashion or Luxury industry
- Strong technical background (e.g. coding experience)
The Luxury Closet is the leading online market place for luxury and fashion products in the Middle East, with our HQ based in Dubai. This position is based in our office in New Delhi.
We are rapidly growing start - up funded by top regional VC firms. We offer a great environment where you will be challenged, collaborate on great ideas and tasked with producing consistently great work.
We were ranked as the Top 100 Startups Globally by Red Herring in 2016 and Top 4 Startups in UAE by Forbes Magazine.